Chapter 12

It was about just a day left for jungkook to go back. They were laying down and both didn't want to let go of each other. Jin was kissing jungkook shoulder blades from time to time and jungkook with each kiss tighten his hold. He was becoming sad. These whole days were a bliss to him. Now he have to go back to a harsh reality.
"i love you jin"
"i love you too." with that jin was holding him tight and connected their lips. Jin didn't want to let go and on the other while. Jungkook didn't want jin to let him go.
"baby i love you so much." jungkook started painting and nodded smiling. He kissed jin neck and kissed hard.
"i love u too.. Please don't take it away."
"i am here baby nd will always will"
----
Jungkook pouted and hugged jin again. He fidgeted when they were back.
"hey jungkook!"
" hi yoongi hyung" Jungkook smiled going to Jin room and yoongi turned to jin.
"did something happened?"
"no he is sad about going back." yoongi hummed patting jin shoulder. They already talk long distance relationships are always tough. He need to understand this.
"let's spend this day good. I'll cook"
"you will cook?"
"of course. Go  rest a little until then i will be back from my meeting"
"okay yoongi."
"ugh go."

Jin sighed and hugged jungkook from behind. Jungkook hummed smiling at his boyfriend.
"baby..."
"hmm.."
"don't be sad.."
"i am sorry i am just"
"i know." jin tightened his hold on jungkook waist making him gasped.
"listen here." they both sat down on bed.
"i know we don't live in the same city. 2e know long distance relationships are hard. And difficult sometimes. But i promise i love you. And will always love you. No one take this place from me that i have of you in my heart. If you thinking about me that someone will come and seduce me. Then we will get tattoo  or anything thta will assure you that i am claimed." jungkook pouted..
" it's not. "
" then what it is? " jungkook held jin hand and stared at him.
" i will miss you. I want you to be close with me. I-"
Jin cupped jungkook face and leaned to kiss his nose.
" i know baby i will miss you too. I kinda got addicted having you around me. "
...
They smiled and jungkook placed his head on jin chest laying on the bed. He placed his heart on his chest feeling the heart beating. He got relaxed and relieved that jin is his. He should trust him. He put his hand inside jin shirt feeling jin body. And leaned more and more.
"jungkook-ahh" jungkook got startled by jin growled. Then he noticed in which position they were. He was pushing himself on jin body. And his knee brushing over jin buldge.
"umm.."
"shh. You can continue whatever you want" jin leaned back on bed panting. But jungkook was deep red he put his head in jin neck embarrassed..
"awww you shy ha?"
"s- i- am-"
"so should i make a step?"
"umm.."
" just nod my love"
Jungkook broke the hug and looked at jin smiling down at him with question.
"yeah.. I-" jungkook nodded and they slowly leaned to connect their lips but-
"HEY LOVE BIRDS COME OUTSIDE. MASTER CHEF SUGA GONNNA COOK.!!!!"

----

hey   my readers i missed this book so here it is...
I'll try my best to upload all books soon and soon. Constantly.

Vote and comment 💜