Chapter 44

jungkook sped toward sejin kneeling down and tried to make him stand but he didn't had any power. 

"don't kneel please. sit.-"

"no! i am the reason you are like this..i am so sorry. please forgive me please!!" sejin held his hands up begging for forgiveness.

"seokjin please tell him to stand up, I forgive him. please!"

"dad you heard him. please stand.." sejin nodded as he stood up. jungkook looked back and jin didn't wasted a second holding him as they all sat on couch.

--

*silence*

after like dead silence for minutes. sejin started.

"you really forgave me right?"  he pleaded looking at jinkook. he glanced from jin to jungkook who smiled holding sejin hand and sejin cried tightening his hold. 

"yes I did. "

"thank you thank you so much!"

"don't say that sir-"

"no! dad call me dad.." jungkook gulped as he looked jin smiling he turned back to his father-in-law. 

"dad"

"oh my God son thank you so much!" he pulled jungkook to hug who smiled hugging back glancing at his husband than closing his eyes feeling father's love he never felt. 

"dad..."

--

"jin...son... jungkook is asleep...." sejin gulped making eye contact with his son who hadn't talked normally since he came. he walked to jungkook caressing his head as he tried to remove his arms from his father shoulder.

"aww. he looking so peaceful. let me take him to bed." sejin nodded as he moved back and jin carried jungkook to their room. he tugged jungkook in blanket kissing his head and looked over his father who fidgeted and tried to make a convo.

"yeah?"

"i am sorry..i know sorry can't do anything. but i really apologize. i am so-"

"don't do that. jungkook forgave you . so i won't say anything. you may go now. i have to spend some time alone with my husband."

"j-"

"i said go!"

"seokjin.....?" jin quickly went to jungkook side as he groaned opening his eyes. 

"what is it love?"

"did dad go?" he asked as he pouted and went to jin arms. 

"he..."

"i am here son..."

"dad!" jungkook exclaimed in joy . sejin smiled at him but refused to come inside while he was feeling jin boring holes in his soul.

"dad come here please....."  he blinked and he felt jin hold loosening. 

"come inside dad..." sejin giggled as he rushed sitting on bed and started to make jungkook laugh and giggle. jin surprisingly saw the both and sighed going out. 

"love I'll get something for both of you.."

"okay... i want apple pie! and a kis- opss no. please come soon" jungkook blushed and looked over his father in law who smiled fully.  jin leaned kissing his forehead.

"I'll be right back love. if he get any problem or pain, there is his tablet. give him!" he spoke in stern voice and sejin nodded quickly. 

"i am happy you came in my son life. i really feel guilty for what i did...." 

"it's okay dad. it was suppose to happen. and see i am all good. and happy. you should let go of your guilt now." sejin nodded and smiled. 

"so dad why jin is so different with you?"

"let's talk about it other time. tell me how you both met?"

"oh hehe that's is.. he saw my tiktok and he felt some sort of feelings but he couldn't do anything until yoongi came and acted like a match maker"

"woah i knew yoongi will never let jin go on bad direction."

"yes...i love yoongi hyung.."

"and then?"

jungkook was involved telling their love story and all the journey and sejin was feeling he is being told a drama story,. he was laughing, chuckling and love every part but he started crying when the part of jungkook accident came. he became inraged saying he will find all them and kill them but jungkook persuaded him. 

"love here." jin came with a trolly and frowned looking at his father red eyes. 

"seokjin see. dad crying. come hug him." jin eyes widen but to not make jungkook sad he put the tray aside and walked to his dad hugging him. 

after years he felt unknown peace and comfort rushing through his blood. he tightened the hug and placed his head on sejin shoulders. 

"I missed you dad,"

"I missed you too son" 

"me too.." sejin chuckled as he pulled jungkook in their trio hug. 

"I love you both sons"

"I love you too dad. let's eat. hehe see it's so yummy!" sejin chuckled and saw jin offering him plate with apple pie. and he cooed when jin pulled jungkook close and ate while glancing at him while he ate rubbing his back once in a while. 

"you want more love?"

"nopeee. it was yummy.."

"thank you . now medicine time..." jin pushed medicine but jungkook pouted. 

"I am not feeling any pain now. can't I-"

"kim jungkook we talked already about it!"

"fine fine"  jungkook lips wobbled as he took pills and drank water after juice jin push to his lips. 

he sighed as he saw jungkook going in blankets and holding the blanket tightly.

"I'll go now son. thanks for food. take care jungkook."

"come again dad"

"I'll" sejin smiled going out nodding to jin. 

"love?"

"i am okay. sleep you too. you have meeting tomorrow-"

"but i-"

"it's okay"  jin sighed laying pulling jungkook in his arms while he stare at his husband. 

"i am sorry...."

"i am used to it now. you yell a lot at me now a days-"

"lo-"  jin stopped as he recalled how many times he yelled at jungkook where he could be soft but he had so much going through in his mind!!

"shit-"