Chapter 23....... 🔞

Seokjin found jungkook making something in kitchen he walked there only wearing shorts holding jungkook waist and back hugging him. He pushed his hands hands in caressing jungkook curves who was leaning back biting his lips stopping himself from moaning. Seokjin hand reached his nipple and other reached his waist.
“love you aren’t supposed to wear anything..”
“ahh-” a moan escaped his lips when seokjin sucked his neck.

”HM love?” seokjin pulled his shorts down grabbing his cheeks making jungkook part his mouth as he panted

“wanna eat you up-”
“ahh seokjin-ah” jungkook was moaning hard at seokjin dirty words. Seokjin rubbed his hard on jungkook thighs as he pulled jungkook sealing each other..
“baby I am so hard for you..” jungkook closed his eyes as he took his hand pushing in seokjin shorts earning a curse from him. He held it in his hand and placed his thumb.
“ah fuck-”  jungkook turned but seokjin pushed him again making him bend over counter.
“bend for me love-” jungkook didn’t know or is it really coming. He was still holding seokjin cock.
“cum in my mouth” he finally spoke and seokjin smirked.
“will baby. Now bend” jungkook nodded and bend on the counter. He felt seokjin getting on his knees and he yelped when his underwear was taken off and seokjin cold hands connected with his cheeks breath on his cheeks.
“seo-ahhh-”
Seokjin was licking his rim and biting the cheeks leaving marks. He spread his legs more making seokjin smile. Jungkook was moaning loudly but he couldn’t see seokjin he pouted but it came as a cry when seokjin pushed his tongue  spreading his cheeks.
“ahh.mph..ph…ahh- seokjin. Wa-”
“what is it baby?”
“wanna see you..” seokjin pushed a finger in while looking at him.
“is it?” jungkook nodded with drool coming out.
Seokjin took him in his arms as he placed him on nearby couch. Jungkook lifted his hips spreading his legs giving a show to seokjin. Seokjin stood there watching him.
“seokj-”

“what you are doing to me?” he sat between jungkook legs staring down and up holding his knees.
“ea-eat me up”  seokjin eyes widened but he held himself leaning up taking jungkook lips. Biting as jungkook held his head as he tilted making seokjin have all he want.
Seokjin bit on his neck as his hands spread his legs wider.
“you are mine..jungkook you are mine”
“i am yours….mmmmhhhph” seokjin put his palms under his hips lifting up as he gave jungkook jaw a long lick and went down thrusting his tongue in. Jungkook held his head up watching seokjin eating his ass and thrusting his tongue in and out and making him roll his head back. Jungkook hands reached seokjin hair pulling his head and moaning at seokjin tongue  going in different directions and his walls were begun flexed and he grabbed seokjin head more making him alert…
“seokjin I am g-” seokjin in a swift came up and connected his mouth taking jungkook cock and drank all his cum licking all his body up. Jungkook pant as he smiled seokjin smiled leaning down and took jungkook in his arms kissing his head as he placed jungkook on his chest as he caressed his body.
“wear something love”
“hm?”
“why you don’t want to ?”
“i though we gonna continue” seokjin eyes widen and he looked at jungkook who was shyly hiding in his arms.
“aren’t you tired?”
“i am not. I am teakwondo player remember?”
“yeah I do remember love..” jungkook smiled as he sat on seokjin thighs.. he stare at seokjin who was caressing his thighs and waist.
“you looking so sexy love. And will be more while riding me.”
“remember you have to cum in my mouth”
Seokjin chuckled laughing as he saw jungkook holding his cock aligning to his hole.
-
-
-
-
-
Jungkook was standing at the window looking outside wrapping himself in a blanket as seokjin was taking a shower. He smiled and hugged himself while remembering all the memories in these two weeks.. he yelped when seokjin came and held him tightly in his arms.
“love…” jungkook smiled leaning and relaxing in his lover hold. Jungkook closed his eyes as he felt seokjin pushing in and his blanket around him fell  on floor. He leaned and placed his palms on windows as seokjin held held his waist..
“i love you jungkook-ah”
“i love you too seokjin… please don’t leave me…” seokjin pulled out making jungkook whined and he turned in seokjin arms.
“love just a little more and I’ll take you and mom with me” jungkook pouted and threw his arms around seokjin.
“i just don’t want to be away you…..I feel I am breaking apart..I am sure I am gonna win this competition and then I’ll be with you. but”
“but?”
“i don’t want to be away until that to…. I just don’t want to … marry me seokjin” seokjin heart raced at the words. He held jungkook and sat at the bed.
“baby..”
“marry me so I don’t have to wait for you. I am okay staying in a single room. A bread. I just want  you with me. please”
Seokjin pulled him for a kiss and cupped jungkook cheeks as jungkook lips wobbled.
”next time I’ll come we will get marry but I will purpose you first. I want every single part of our future to be memorable” jungkook hugged him as he ran his finger on seokjin collar bone.
“you will be mine right?”
“of course baby I am all yours.”
Jungkook nodded and pulled the rob away from his shoulders.”let’s cuddle”
“come here my baby” jungkook laid as seokjin put his hands on jungkook waist pulling him.

“you gonna marry me right?”
“yes love. I am gonna marry you . we don’t want marry by the way I am already yours and you are mine.” jungkook nodded and turned placing his head on seokjin chest.

” jungkook nodded and turned placing his head on seokjin chest