"And why the fuck you left both of them alive!" I shouted making the entire building shutter.

"Boss...to kill them we took help from Kapoor's and Mittal's. Kapoor's son was that girl's classmate and Mittal's daughter was that boy's classmate. We used them to plan everything. In return, they asked us to leave that boy and girl alive because they liked them. I thought I will kill them after killing their parents. So, I agreed at that moment.
                After everything was over, I told my men to kill Kapoor's and Mittal's because they were not that famous in the business world, so nobody doubted their deaths.
                I was going to kill that boy and girl that day too, when my men informed me about the girl's death and boy's departure" he completed looking down.

I stood up and went near him.

"Such a brilliant plan you made, James. I am so proud of you" I said patting his back smiling.

He looked at me shocked for a good 1 minute and then gave a nervous smile "T...Thank you boss"

"Do you think there is a novel going on?" I asked in a sugar-coated voice.

He looked at me confused and shook his head.

"Then why the hell you planned this kid's night time story!" I shouted as I slapped him hard, resulting in him falling on the floor with a thud.

"I fucking gave you one task because I thought it's a small one. But no, you have to show every time that you are just a stupid dog, that too of the lowest breed!" I shouted

I can't even kill that Rajvansh this time because his name is famous more than his parents
And every one will become suspicious.

Argh!!!

Now, I have to deal with that stupid son of Rajvansh!

"Do that Rajvansh knows we did all that?" I asked the dog who was still lying on the floor.

" No boss, he still thinks that.....that girl planned to kill their parents with that Kapoor's son" he replied standing up holding his cheeks.

"But he is not seen with any other women. People say that he still loves someone" he added

"Only because of you I have to deal with that nasty piece of shit!" I shouted

"I am sorry boss" that dog said lowering his head.

"Just go out, before I kill you right here!" I shouted throwing the paperweight at him.

"Boss..." he against started

"Now, what!" I shouted

"That girl is also alive" he completed in one go

"WHAT!" I screamed

"B..Boss, I had seen her once when I went to meet Kapoor's son at his school to plan all this" he said meekly

"And where is she?" I asked because I know there is no point in wasting my energy on this dog.

"Boss..it was the same girl you took here in the morning" he completed

And for the first time, I felt horror...

I became numb...

"Sorry boss, when you gave me the task to find the details about Taraksha Sharma, I gave it to my other man because I was busy. That's why I didn't knew ma'am and that girl are same" he said lowly moving backward.

"Sorry boss, I am really sorry that I didn't killed her that day" he started crying

"Shut up!" I shouted

"If it was not for my babygirl, I would have killed you right now!" I shouted throwing a chair at him.

"Get out!" I screamed and that miscreant ran out like a mouse. Bloody dog!

So, my babygirl is Vikram's daughter...

The boy she told me about yesterday was Rajvansh...

She HATES him because he doubted her...

She never loved him...

She loves me now...

And he still loves her madly...

An evil smirk captured my face.

Now babygirl, you will help me break that Rajvansh.

And I will again rule the business world just like I am ruling the mafia world.

Haha!!!

And with that, I burst into a loud demonic laugh...

I picked my intercom "Maria, in my cabin now!"

After all this drama I need some release...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone!!!

I know this chapter is confusing but I tried my best.

But still, if you have any doubt please ask.

Hope you all liked this chapter.🤗

Please do vote and comment.💞

Love
Ivy❤️