(132) To Be Twins - Logicality (with Anxceit, PattonxEmile and Creativitwins)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm excited for the electives." Logan said, tracing cupid's arrow with his eyes as he spoke. "Apparently I'm going to take psychology in the first semester - although I already read the entire textbook in seventh grade."

"Aren't you excited for anything else Lo-Lo?"

Patton had turned to his side and was keeping his eyes on his brother with a worried glance and tone. Again Logan looked confused at his brother as if he'd just said a complication differential equation. "Aren't you excited to make friends? Go to football games? Maybe... Get a girlfriend?"

Logan scrunched his nose at the word 'girlfriend' due to the wet grass hitting his back. He wasn't interested in a relationship yet, maybe when he's settled into high school or college. There was no rush for it - Virgil said he only got a boyfriend when he was an adult and he ended up marrying him! He didn't need a high school relationship. "Are you looking forward to anything Pat?"

For the first time a small smile came onto Patton's lips and he looked up at the sky, so Logan knew this wasn't going to be a serious vent but rather a healthy talk. "I'm looking forward to a lot of things! More memories with my best brother, I might be able to join the cheer team, and Emile's joining us too!"

Now Logan knew why Patton was smiling. Emile was a mutual friend of the twins, mostly since he had a twin brother called Remy too so the four often bonded. But Emile was a special person - he was very close to Logan as they were both super nerdy and Emile showed him shows like Steven Universe and Avatar: The Last Airbender. And since Logan never let anyone into his life Emile was also very close to Patton by proxy. They often went out to do things together independently when Logan was bogged down with work. Unfortunately, the two sets of twins went to separate middle schools.

"Emile sure will be a great friend to have around."

"Actually... He's a little more than a friend to me."

Logan raised an eyebrow and immediately noticed the nerves overtake Patton again as he fiddled with his fingers. There was a second silence before Logan spoke. "... He's your best friend?"

Patton sighed but laughed, placing his arm over his chest again to limit his vulnerability. But there was a nice glow in his eyes as he thought of Emile and what they actually were to each other. "Emile's my boyfriend, Lo - is that alright?"

Well... Logan wouldn't have guessed Emile and Patton were dating but of course there was nothing wrong with that. As long as Patton wasn't hurt of course. Logan had pretty thick books if Patton got hurt.

"Yeah! Of course that's alright Pat."

*****

"Aww we can double date at the Prom!" Patton cheered as the four juniors walked down the school corridors. He and Emile were holding hands and Remy's arm was around Logan - Logan looked like he'd rather be invisible. Logan always wanted to be invisible though. "We'll all be so cute together, won't we Candy Floss?"

Emile was luckily more in tune with other people's emotions. "Remy get off Lo you know he hates being touched." Emile shooed his brother away like an insect but had a soft smile. OK - telling Emile his secret didn't result in awkward friendship breaking. Logan's secret was safe with him. "We don't have to partner up for Prom! There's not that big of a price difference in partner versus single tickets." Patton pouted and grabbed Emile's hand harder as if he wanted to pull it off.

"It's not a financial thing it'll just be cute!" This whole Remy and Logan dating thing was a joke that had gone too far. In freshman year Logan and Patton were stargazing when Logan joked that if he'd date anyone he'd date Remy since they were both relaxed people, good friends, and Logan wouldn't have to steal his lover from his brother. But Patton took that passing statement to mean Logan had a crush on Remy.