Just Dance With Me (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

** I would just like to say that I strongly dislike Justin Bieber so the hate is all me! The like is completely my friend Courtney. She kept bugging me about writing about him so I did. Hopefully she'll stop bugging me now! Fingers crossed!

Anyways I hope you like it!**

I was lying on the bed in the small one room apartment that I rented with my best friend Mikaela next to me. Her laptop was open in front of me and we were making random videos of ourselves and posting them on YouTube.

“Sooooo……. Who’s your celebrity crush?” Mikaela asked me.

“You should know by now that I don’t have one,” I said.

“You’re no fun!” I just rolled my eyes.

“Fine, who’s your celebrity crush?”

“ Justin Bieber, of course!” I made a face. Mikaela newly discovered her Justin Bieber obsession over the summer and has not stopped talking about him ever since.

“Ewwwwww”

“Come on, you can’t deny that he is super cute!” She reached over and pulled a picture of him out of her bag. That is what we call a super devoted fan.

“EW! GET THAT THING OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

“You’re over reacting!”

“Am not. I want nothing like that in my house! It’s a bad influence for Jessica!”

“Is not!”

Is too!”

“Not!”

“Too!”

“Not!”

“Too!”

“Not!”

“Too!”

“How?”

“‘Cause he is.”

“Oh well that’s a great reason” Mikaela said sarcastically.

Jessica is my daughter. Yeah I know, I’m only 16 and ½ and I have a daughter but don’t   judge me until you hear my story. When I was 15 I had a huge fight with my parents because I wanted to be a professional dancer and they wanted me to be a lawyer or some such crap as that. So they kicked me out of the house with just enough money to rent this place. So I had to get a job. I found one at the local diner to keep me going until I got my dream job. I had to work the night shift though because I had school during the day. One night while walking home, I decided to take a short cut. Bad Idea. This crazy drunk man found me and well, you can guess what had happened. When my parents found out they took me back in, believing that I would give up on my dream. When I had Jessica and told them that I wanted to continue to dance, they kicked me out again, this time disinheriting me as well. I’ve been able to raise enough money to keep renting this place, and provide food for me and Jessica but its hard. The neighbor’s have been real nice and have watched Jessica for me as well as my aunt.

“Hello-o. Earth to Meggie!” Mikaela said, waving her hand in my face.

“Sorry, I just spaced out”

“She always does that,” Mikaela said, turning her head to the computer.

“I do not!”

“Ugh, I am not gonna have this fight with you again.

“Fine”

“Anyway, back to our previous discussion. How can you not like Justin Bieber? He is super cute!”

“Whoa Mikaela, I didn’t know you were a lesbian!”

“WHAT?”

“Well, you just said that Justin Bieber was super cute and everybody knows he is really a girl so….”I said trailing off.

“He is NOT a girl!” I rolled my eyes and picked up the picture of him that Mikaela had dropped, and showed it to the computer.

“Does this look like a picture of a guy to you? Or do you think it looks more like a girl?”

“Ugh. It is pointless trying to argue with you!”

“Thank you!”

“That WASN”T a compliment!”

“Oh well.” I turned to the computer yet again, “That ends out fabulous discussion for tonight.”

“Yeah… so I hope we managed to brighten your day (or night). I’m Mikaela!”

“And I’m Meggie”

“And we don’t really care who you are, so BYE!” We stopped recording, then posted the video on YouTube.

“I can’t believe you said that!” Mikaela yelled.

“Shhhhh……there are little kids sleeping! And why not? It’s the truth!”

On that note we got into our p.j’s since Mikaela was staying over, like she normally did. She seemed to think that if she wasn’t here than I would be murdered and Jessica kidnapped or something like that. My apartment was small, but it had an amazing security system that I was quite proud of. The apartment consisted of a small kitchen, bathroom, and only one bedroom. The bedroom had a bed (for me), a crib (for Jessica), and a small couch (for Mikaela). It also had a super small TV that could only play DVD’s. It wasn’t much, but it was home. We shut off the lights and went to bed, quietly saying goodnight before drifting off into sleep.