Chapter Twenty-Two*

Maxim POV:

By the time we arrive home after Anya's appointment, Aria is fast asleep. For the first time ever, she's put in her own crib. Anya seems a tad bit hesitant to leave our daughter alone, but finally leaves the room after I reassure her that everything is going to be okay.

"I want you to go put that red lace outfit on. Do it now while I get a few things in order." I whisper in Anya's ear, making her shiver.

While she heads to the closet, I go to my bedside drawer to grab a couple of items. Lube, a small bullet vibrator, and a pair of hand cuffs. They're leather instead of the usual metal, so Anya doesn't hurt her wrists tugging on them.

I lay the items out on the bed and strip off my shirt along with unbuttoning my jeans. I leave them on, though.

Anya comes back into the room and my jaw drops. She's wearing the sheer red teddy bear lingerie I instructed her to put on. Her breasts look huge and mouthwatering, her dusky pink nipples showing through the fabric

My cock hardens in my pants and I palm myself to give me some relief. Anya bites down on her bottom lip, her only show of insecurity. She's nervous to have sex after giving birth. Her bleeding stopped a couple weeks ago, but she still hasn't let me touch her body or even look at her pussy.

"Come here." I whisper softly, opening my arms up for my wife.

Anya rushes into my arms and snuggles her warm body against mine. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, baby. We can go slow. We don't even have to use the toys. It's up to you."

"Okay. Can we not use the cuffs?" She asks, tilting her head back to look up at my face.

I nod and lean down to peck her lips. Anya's the one to deepen the kiss, though. She palms the sides of my face and presses her lips firmly against mine. I trace the seam of her lips with my tongue and Anya opens for me.

Our tongues tangle and I quickly take control. Gently sliding Anya's hand off my face, I turn our bodies so her back is to the bed. Breaking the kiss, I press my palm to the center of her chest, making her lay back on the bed.

"Go slow, Maxim." Anya once again warns.

"I will." I whisper as I slide off my pants.

They're several sizes too small right now and my boxers are getting extremely uncomfortable. I rub myself through the silky material, gritting my teeth in an effort not to cum. It's been so long and I honestly don't know how long I'm going to last.

"Condom. I haven't gotten back on birth control yet." Anya says, pointing to the drawer where I keep my condoms.

I rush to grab one and toss it on the bed beside Anya. She smiles at me, then slowly sits up. When my wife goes to stroke my cock, I shake my head and point back to the bed.

She lays back down and I step between Anya's spread thighs. Her ass is resting against the edge of the bed and my mouth waters. The lingerie Anya's wearing snaps closed at the crotch. With one flick of my fingers the two buttons come undone, showing me the pink folds of Anya's pussy.

My groan is loud as I take in the sight of her. Anya tries to close her legs, but I don't let her. I palm the inside of both of her thighs, pushing them up and out.

Anya turns her head away and closes her eyes, the only sign that she's embarrassed.

"Does... everything look okay down there?"

The insecurity in Anya's voice startles me. She's always been a very sexual woman, but that changed after she had Aria. In her mind, she's not as beautiful to me since I watched her give birth. That is the farthest thing from the truth.