Chapter Seventeen

Aria POV:

Laying here in the hospital makes me severely home sick. Not Anya and Maxim's home, though. No, I want my real home.

Plus, I'm really itchy. There's tape on my face holding in my oxygen tube, tape on my arm holding in my IV, and tape over my other arm where there's a bandage from when my IV blew and they needed to take it out.

Add in being sick, itchy, and cold, I'm just ready to go home. The only way I'm properly warm is when I'm snuggled up to Maxim or Anya.

I don't really want to cuddle up to them, but it's needed. They keep this hospital way too cold for my liking.

Opening my eyes slowly, I take in the scene around me. I'm currently in an incubator to try and keep me away from unwanted germs. During the night my breathing got worse, so I was transferred to the PICU.

There they set me in an incubator only wearing a diaper. There's a humidifier in here to keep my skin healthy and help my lungs heal.

I slowly turn my head to see Anya and Maxim sitting side by side outside of my tiny baby cage. Anya looks like she's crying and Maxim's eyes are red as well. He nudges Anya's shoulder when he sees me awake, then stands up to get a nurse.

"Hey, peanut. You had a rough night last night." Anya coos, placing her hand against the glass.

Her wedding rings click against the glass, making a high pitched whine come out of my mouth.

"Oh, I know. A nurse is coming to get you so you can have some of Mama's milk. I bet you're hungry, peanut."

I'm hungry, but not too hungry. I do want out of this thing, though. Being close to Anya's warm breasts sounds really good right now.

"Alright, little one. I'm going to lift you out of your bed. You're probably hungry." A nurse announces as she steps up to the incubator.

She slides open the side and gently nudged her hand beneath my hand and butt. Careful of the wires that are stuck to my chest, she lifts me up and brings me over to Anya.

The nurse waits patiently as Anya strips off her shirt and bra, leaving her completely nude from the waist up. Baby me kicks her legs out in excitement when our food source comes into view.

Anya's nipples are actively leaking, making my mouth open involuntarily as I root around.

"Look like somebody's hungry. Go to your Mama." The nurse coos as she passes me over to Anya.

My head rests against the upper swell of her breast, my head turned to the side so I can feel the warmth radiating off of her skin. A small sound of contentment escapes me before I can stop it.

I seriously don't want Anya to know I'm getting comfort from her right now. I'm just too sick right now to care.

"There's Mama's baby. Are you ready to eat, peanut? Your tummy is probably really hungry." Anya whispers, rubbing the back of her index finger over my cheek.

Maxim steps up behind her shoulder and smiles softly down at me. He helps Anya adjust me so I'm laying in the crook of her arm with her pink nipple right in front of my face.

"Here, babe. I got you something to cover up with." Maxim says, passing over a baby hospital blanket.

The material is scratchy against my back as it's draped over Anya's bare breasts. I grunt at the sensation, but calm down when Anya cups her breast, guiding her nipple to my lips.

I latch onto it and suckle strongly. The sounds I'm making are nearly obscene. Loud suckling sounds and heavy breathing is the only thing to be heard.