Chapter Thirteen

A yawn escapes my mouth as I'm lifted out of my carseat. Anya and Maxim both coo and fawn over me, making me want to roll my eyes. I'm currently in Anya's arms and she gently rubs my belly. "There's my sleepy girl. Your bum bum is stinky. Should Dada change you? I think he should."

Maxim sighs and then pulls me from Anya's arms. He places me against his hard chest with one hand under my butt, another one against the back of my head.

As much as I despise the two of them, Maxim smells really good. I'll give him that. Plus, the baby in my recognizes the smell of her parents. Making her coo happily. I mentally roll my eyes and snuggle into Maxim.

His hand gently rubs my bottom and I feel him stiffen. "Yeah, this diaper needs changed. She peed through it."

Yeah, no shit Sherlock. I've been in this soggy diaper for a while now and nobody noticed. I'm pretty sure I have a rash now. "I'll go get her changing stuff." Anya tells Maxim before walking off.

While she's off getting stuff to change my ass, Maxim snuggles me while humming soft songs. It's surprisingly comfortable and I'm liking his body heat. Being this naturally small makes me cold all the time. Even dressed and swaddled I'm still freezing.

"That's Daddy's good girl. I love you so much, peanut." Maxim coos while bouncing me softly.

He walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge, one hand still supporting my body. The blast of cold air as he opens the fridge makes me whine. "Shhh, Daddy's just getting a drink. I'm thirsty." Maxim tells me while he grabs a bottle of beer out of the fridge.

Really dude? You're going to drink with a baby in your arms? I hope he doesn't get drunk and drop me. That would hurt.

"Alright, I got the changing mat, wipes, a fresh diaper, and some cream in case she has a rash. I also grabbed a change of clothes for her." Anya says loudly as she walks into the room.

She gently grabs me out of Maxim's arms and I snuggle up against her cleavage. The shirt she's wearing drops low so my face is perfectly pressed up against the swell of her breasts.

Normally, I would cry and try to push away, but I've realized that these things are my food source. Anya hates giving me bottles so I'm stuck sucking on this random woman's breasts.

"Thanks, babe. I'll change her." Maxim says, setting his beer down.

Anya's already moving away, though. She sets the items that she was holding in her other hand down, then rests me on the changing mat. "I just told you I would do it, Anya." Maxim grits out.

"No, you smell like beer. I don't want Aria to smell that." Anya says while stripping off my tights

My legs get cold and I try to tuck them up against my chest. Anya prevents that by gently grabbing my legs and holding them up while lifts my dress. "It was one drink, babe. It's okay." Maxim replies.

Anya just rolls her eyes and untapes my diaper. She proceeds to wipe me down with a cold wipe, then tape a new diaper on me. "Now you're giving me the cold shoulder? Come on, Anya. It was one beer. It's not even enough to make me tipsy."

Once again, Anya ignores him and lifts me up. She rests me in the crook of her arm and starts to rock me. With her free hand, Anya cleans up the dirty diaper and tosses it to the side. She plops herself down on the couch and pats my butt.

A hungry whimper leaves me and Anya lifts her shirt, unlatching her bra. She guides her nipple to my mouth and I latch onto it. "Fine, if you want to be petty give me my child. I'll leave the house and give you some time by yourself." Maxim almost shouts.