Chapter 92: A Rosa's Deciet

Edana's POV:

Edana's POV:

Following my words, the others all looked at me with a confused expressions that I wished I could explain to them, but part of me wasn't able to grasp the full extent of 'Zanna's' deceit. Seeing how the girl's face falls makes me feel a little bad but I wasn't going to give in to that feeling when another one just as strong was making me feel like there was more I - we - didn't know about the faery we'd adopted into our circle. "Look I know how this must look but please," Midnight takes control from me when the blonde girl speaks and I see her shy away ever so slightly from the power behind my wolf's growl. "Look Dana I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything but please, just come inside and let me explain."

"Explain what Zanna?" I ask, venom dripping from the words coming out of my mouth. "About how you're the fucking Faerie Queen of the Spring Court's fucking daughter? Or about how you lied to all of us ever since we met, including Kalli who's now missing trying to fix a mess that for all we know you could have stated. You or your family." I know part of me was being unfair to blame the blonde girl but right now my anger was too bright, too hot for me to think around it. Even if I was unfairly blaming her. "Seriously? What else do you want to say to us? More lies?"

Zanna sighs, "Look I know you think I deceived you but I didn't do whatever you think I did. Please just come inside. I have to speak with my parents since it could be to do with my missing sister." Zanna's face falls when none of us moves to talk to her, even Livy and Keri who are the more calm and rational of the group. Besides me Kessal had taken this news the worst since I could see his eyes looping in brightness as if Alex was trying to claw his way out and attack the faery in front of us, her duplicitous actions seeming to make him mad. But I was a little more rational, hoping that he would calm down so we could get to the bottom of what's gone on.

"Liv," looking over at my redhead friend I see she's clocked what I had about Kessal, moving over to his other side and talking in low whispers, trying to quieten his wolf enough that Kessal could take back control. But it's a hard task since I know he'd taken to Kalli's disappearance the worst. The pain stopped as he held it in and didn't share it. Deciding to be a martyr at the worst possible time. "What do the rest of you think? Do we trust her and go in or not?"

Looking around at my slowly shrinking group of friends I notice that the other wolves in the group had all taken a similar dislike to the blonde deceiver we'd mistakenly allowed to be our friend. But even I could see how Autumn at least had wavered in her judgement of the blonde girl since she was frowning at me. "Autumn?" Looking at our remaining active Luna for guidance she frowns before looking back at me. "Something to say?"

"I think we have to go in before we go on," Autumn's words are quiet but I can hear how Kessal growls at that, his eyes going luminous amber for a second before Autumn carries on. "I know how you're seeing it Kess but I also think that Dana's bad feeling is valid too since I think she's right in saying we don't have all the pieces of the puzzle so shouldn't carry on until we do." I frown then, not sure how she's figured out what I did before she carries on. "And besides, I thought all the Courts had a passage through to the place we're trying to reach. Who knows, maybe the blonde trickster will be able to get us passage there and we can get to the spot faster than trekking through the Spring Court for an extended length of time and ending up behind again."