Chapter 12: Bo$$ Bitch

Start from the beginning

"That's what I'm talking bout bitch, get that money I ain't mad at cha. Shit I would of been throwing that ass back at her too. Even though she's not my type, I like my bitches feminine with make up, nails, and heels on." Diamond said and I knew she was flirting with me by the way she admired my body and face.

"You gay?" I asked.

"Strictly Clitly, baby." She said with a smirk.

"Bitch, you crazy."

"You bi?"

"Yeah, how you know?"

"You look like the type."

The door to the waiting room opened and the secretary at the front desk and the stud from the private dance appeared.

"Sorry to keep you ladies waiting for so long but I had a meeting to tend. Follow me to the back and we'll get you to hair and make up." She announced and all the girls stood up, including Diamond and started walking.

I sat there like a lump on a log. Diamond turned around and looked at me.

"You coming?"

"Yeah."

I stood up and started walking with the rest of the girls.

We walked to the second room at the end of the hallway. There were a team of make up artist and hair stylist.

We all went to a stylist chair and I went to a a girl with a red bob cut.

"How you doing today?" She asked politely as she started combing through my hair.

"Good. How are you?" I replied back.

"Good, my name is Kiera and for today I'm a give you some fun, sexy , and vibrant curls. Briana is going to do your make up and Sparkle is going to do your wardrobe."

"Sounds good." I said and that's when they all got started.

An hour later, Kiera had my hair in red thick curls and Briana had my make up on fleek. Sparkle fit me in a purple and blue floral two piece thong set.

My ass poked out and my red hair flow down my back.

"Damn, you look sexy." Diamond said as she smacked me hard on the ass.

I turned around and glared at her. I hated when people smacked me on the ass.

"Bitch, don't do that again."

"What? I couldn't help it that ass phat."

I playfully pushed her and admire her make up. The eyeliner she had on popped out her hazel eyes and the red lipstick that went with it.

"You look good ." I complimented.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." She said as she winked at me.

"Okay ladies time to go on set!" Valerie yelled out. All the girls rushed outside the dressing room and went up front.

We all lined up where a group of niggas and photographers were at the set which consist of a white background for the photo shoot.

Men made hoots and hollers as they seen us walked in.

"Alright ladies this is how we're going to do this, we're going to call you by your name and you're going to go on set and posed for the the camera. Everyone got that?"

All the girls replied with a yes.

"Let's get started, Cheetah you're up first."

I was a little bit shocked because I didn't thought I was going to be the first one.

I walked over where they had the photo shoot set up. Valarie was the photographer.

"Nice to see you again, Cheetah." She greeted me.

"Nice to see you again too , Valarie."

All the dudes busted out laughing.

"My last name is Valarie , call me Trae." She corrected.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." I laughed trying to play it off.

"It's okay, ma. You ever modeled before?"

"Not really." I admitted nervously.

"Well just act like you're making love to the camera."

It was hard for me to get me into it because I didn't know how to pose or how to look.

Trae walked away from the camera and stride over to me. She stood behind me and held me by my waist.

"Relax, you're too tense just be yourself."

She went back behind the camera as I let her words sink in.

Finally, I relaxed more and got into it.
After I few more shots I was finished.

I went over to the table where I had put my MK purse down and when I bended over to get my phone, somebody smacked me hard on the ass.

I turned around and it was a light skin nigga with dreads. I had to give prompts to the nigga he was sexy, but that was not going to stop me from cussing his ass out.

"Nigga, I'll beat your ass if you ever touch me again." I snapped at him.

"Damn bae, it's like that." He exclaimed and I glared at him.

I picked up my purse and started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Hold up baby, where you going?" He asked.

"With her girlfriend." Diamond chimed in as she snatched his arm away from me.

"You okay, baby?" She asked as she held me by my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"Damn,my bad." He said as he walked away.

"Thanks." I said as I sat down.

"You can thank me by giving me your phone number." She inquired.

I wrote my number down on her arm and kissed her on the lips.

"Call me." I flirted as people looked on at us.

I changed back into my outfit and hurried out back to my Cadalliac because I had to take Murda to the veterinarian.

When I pulled up to my apartment complex, Moni Cadalliac truck. She was parked in my parking spot on top of that.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

I swear every time I feel like I'm taking two steps forward , there is always someone or something taking me ten steps back.