I throw my hair into a quick ponytail and grab a glass of water for him. Panic attacks are a slippery slope to work through. Unlike the flu, it didn't just have one solution, everyone works differently. Valentina's way of coping is to focus on five objects, four sounds, three textures, two smells, and one taste.

Maybe it could be helpful to Asiel...

His body trembles while I tenderly rub small circles on his lower back. "It's okay, Muneco. You're having a panic attack, but it will go away. Try taking long, deep breaths like this." I demonstrate a deep breath, sucking in my abdomen, filling my lungs until I reach four in my head.

He carefully observes, replicating my actions, making sure to drag out every breath. Concerns wreck my thoughts as I take in his disheveled state. His perfect jaw is turning black and blue, a giant gash on his lips, dry blood from his scraped knuckles. What the hell did he get himself into? Terror flashed past his eyes as my first advice did nothing to help him.

"Okay, let's try something new," I say, soft and calm, something he desperately needs. "Give your mind a break. Whatever happened tonight, let it go and focus on something. Like your happy place. Someplace that makes you feel calm, relaxed, and happy."

Asiel closes his eyes, his shallow breathing slowly regaining normalization. "I-I'll try."

His raven black hair is tousled in all different angles. Scrapes and bruises are visible all over his face and body from only opening two buttons. My hand grows clammy as I envision how worse it is underneath. Have I read this man all wrong? Maybe he isn't as pure as I thought he was. I grab his palm, tracing lengthy, soothing circles.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

He clears his throat. "It's my family's beach house. Bright blue waves clashes against my feet, mixing in with the damp sand. My brother is surfing the tides, and I admire his bravery. He isn't afraid of anything. The sun is blinding until a smaller silhouette strolls through. It's hard to see who it is."

I nod. "Good. Keep your thoughts peaceful and ride this wave, okay?"

He smiles faintly, gripping my hand, warmth emitting from him. "T-thank you. I-I wouldn't be able to do this myself. I-I don't even understand what triggered it."

I giggle lightly. "The cause doesn't matter right this second. We can figure it out after you overcome this attack. Concentrate on that pretty, little beach house and the silhouette."

"I can see her now," he blurts out.

My attention snaps to his expression. A glowing smile curls on his lips, enough for his dimple to appear. "Who?"

"You."

A smug smile stretches across my face. "Me? Have you been spending late nights thinking about me? I'm honored, really." He flinches as I unbutton his shirt, fully revealing his badly bruised, sculpted torso. "All you have to say is the magic words, and I can make you feel peaceful right now."

His eyes snap open. "I-I can't. I already committed too many sins tonight."

With an innocent expression, I settled myself onto his lap, purposely rubbing against his clothed crotch. It didn't take long for his cock to twitch with intrigue beneath my sex. His eyebrows brunch together in pleasure, but his arms remain on the floor.

My hands creep up from his chisel abdomen to his chest, goosebumps rising on his skin from my touch. "Then what's the big deal about one more?" I murmur, teasing his cock with harmless movements.

He hesitates for a second before grabbing my hips, forcing them still. "I-I'm sorry... I can't. This decision will haunt me for years to come, but I can't." Asiel slips his hand behind my head, bringing our faces close enough for our foreheads to touch, and sends a cascade of tingles down my spine.