"I'm glad you told me, I am. I'm so sorry," Draco said to Vienna, the love in his eyes dancing.

Vienna's smile grew in response.

"I remember seeing the burnt down barn when I came to dinner but I thought nothing of it," Draco said.

"If I'm being honest, I don't know why my father never got rid of it," Vienna said, "he just left it there. . . like a cruel reminder to himself."

Draco's throat bobbed.

And Vienna shrugged, "he blames me for her death, he refuses to accept that she took her life because of him. My father did love my mother, in some fucked up way, yet he caused her to kill herself."

"Believe me, that man doesn't know how to love," Draco shook his head, "you don't treat the people you love like that." his words seemed to affect him personally. Like he knew first hans from his own experience.

Vienna didn't know what to say. Draco noticed. And he knew today had already been hectic. He was tired and it was only 2 pm, he had no doubt Vienna was too.

"We should get out of here before Granger returns and catches us," Draco said and Vienna agreed.

"Should we take the box with us?" Draco asked. That is what he wanted to do. He hated to think what Granger does with this stuff.

"No," Vienna said, "If Hermione knows then I can't play my game with her anymore."

Draco raised an impressed brow as a smirk played on his lips.

"You are an evil little thing," Draco responded.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

They were cautious when they left Hermione's dormitory. Walking through the Gryffindor dormitory corridor like spies, treading carefully and aware of every sound. But when they reached the bottom of the stairs, they couldn't hide from who stood to their feet at the sight of them.

Harry Potter.

He had been sitting on the sofa but when he saw who had just walked down the steps, the colour of their robes being the only green in sight, Harry stood, confusion swimming in his eyes.

Draco stopped first, Vienna walking into his back, not expecting the sudden halt. Draco's hand lightly brushed against Vienna's bare leg from where she stood behind. A silent warning to remain calm. But she was. A scarily amount of calm.

They should have been a little scared. Any sane person would. But to them, Draco and Vienna, only found this amusing. His presence only made this more exciting.

However, not a single presence of amusement lingered on Harry's face.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Harry's voice was strong and fierce.

Draco walked forward as he linked his hand in Vienna's, "Just on a walk, Potter, but we'll be on our way now," Vienna laughed at Draco's words, "but don't mind us. You go back to whatever you were doing."

"Nah, I don't think so—" Harry said as he grabbed on to Vienna's arm in an attempt to stop them.

But Draco had turned around and instantly gripped Harry in a chokehold. He stepped closer to Harry, his violent eyes looking down at Harry, and to his benefit, didn't look scared. Only bravery in his eyes as Draco's hand gripped his neck harder.

"Don't you fucking touch her," Draco snarled.

Harry forced Draco's arm off of him, "I do what I like, after all you are in my common room."

Draco eyes turned rageful but only said, "careful."

"What the fuck are you doing here, Malfoy?" Harry continued. Not scared of Draco's dangerous tone.

"I told you," Draco snapped, "on a fucking walk."

Harry laughed and stepped forward, "do you think I'm stupid?"

"Step the fuck back before I break your nose," Draco warned.

"Don't threaten me in my common room,"  Harry stepped forward again as he forced a finger onto Draco's chest causing him to step back and nudge Vienna.

His rage only heightened.

Draco pushed Harry back, causing his body to retrieve a few steps.

Vienna could tell this was going to end badly, and as fun, as she thought that would be she knew it wasn't worth it. Not when it would be Draco who would suffer the consequences and Harry would walk away free.

The Gryffindors are all teachers pets after all.

So just as Harry stepped forward again, no doubt to punch Draco, Vienna put herself between them. Harry stopped. Harry was many things but he wasn't the type to hit a girl.

"Walk away, Potter," Vienna said calmly.

Harry's breathing became heavy, "why are you here? I won't ask again."

Vienna held onto Draco's hand and while looking into Harry's eyes she said, "ask Granger."

His face quickly turned confused but didn't speak again. His words became lost. Draco and Vienna took the chance to leave.

Leaving Harry to question Vienna's words.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3