epilogue

here's a rough visual of louis' room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3 months later.

April Rose
After not seeing Louis in three months, we missed each other. We had exams and Louis was incredibly stressed out from the first two and I was mildly nervous with mine but I was confident.

Alana, she hooked up with many footie boys with the letterman jackets and everything. She was out of control at one stage. Lily and I was okay with the first few but after that it was a bit much.

Lily, met a nice guy called Dawson. His hair was blonde and bright eyes, letterman jacket, white shirt, black jeans and converse kind of guy. They were in the talking stage for about a month before they started dating. I hope everything goes right for her.

I, left the girls to see Louis, the train ride was hell but as soon as I made it in the building as a visitor, I went to his room and I cried. He smelled so good, a smell I had missed so much, his hug was a tight one too.

One thing led to another and you know what's happening. I missed him so much that I couldn't help myself. I had yet to meet Luca and Jack but it meant we had the room free.

My mom and Summer called me pretty much everyday, I couldn't keep up and asked them not to call...as much as they were because I still had to call Louis, stay in touch with Zayn and do school work too, it was a mess honestly. But she and Summer are doing alright, I won't be there for Summers 23rd birthday so, I'm gonna have to call her.

His hips rock into mine and both of us were loosing it. I had finished, ready to go again but he was trying so hard not to finish because he wanted it to last for as long as possible. Our staggered pants and small moans fill the echoey room and the door is right near his bed so I'm praying they don't walk in right now.

I pant like crazy, my chest tightening as the wheels on this cheap bed squeak. I grab the back of his neck as he kisses my neck, panting into that as well. I whimper as I feel another wave of euphoria wash over me.

"Louis," I whine.

"A little bit long baby," he pants in a whisper, my legs wrapped tightly around his hips. The reason I was releasing so much is because I haven't seen him in so long, I'm not usually like this. I only got here about 20 minutes ago. We stood there hugging, crying and kissing for about 10 before we started fucking for about 10 minutes already.

I nod, my lips parted as I breathe heavily from my tightened chest. He puts his head on mine and let's put lips touch as he parts his lips as well. I stare up at him, my hands cupping his cheeks. "Fuck me, I don't know how long I can go for—" he whispers.

"Now," I nod. "We can do it again later but fuck me Louis it's hurting, from sensitivity,"

"Almost," he whispers, soothing me by cupping my cheeks. It then gets intense because he starts gasping moans as I toss my head back, screwing my eyes shut.

the cabin || l.t✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें