fifty three

Louis TomlinsonShe straddles my lap, in the passenger seat of her car, I zoned out

Louis Tomlinson
She straddles my lap, in the passenger seat of her car, I zoned out. She was a bit tall so she had to keep her head down. She looked so beautiful like this, her lips parted as she raises and lowers her hips on me.

Sweet moans fell from her lips as pleasure courses through us in the hot car. She puts her hands on the back of my neck, panting as she puts her forehead on mine. She had been doing this for a while, she was getting tired. "Louis," she whispers, grabbing my hair.

"Do you wanna switch baby?" I ask, darkness surrounding us, the only light was from the radio lights.

"No," she shakes her head.

"Just say when," I rub her hips that were covered by a blue skirt a white singlet with a low cleavage on her top. She nods and starts again, my lips parting. We were about an hours drive away from her house, on a hill.

We were in the passenger side seat, it being tilted back a bit. We made out for a long time, she had new hickeys up her neck and I had some as well. We still had our clothes on because of someone was to walk by it just looks like we're making out because her skirt covered it all.

She pants, my jaw clenching in pleasure. She rolled her hips on mine, moaning. She held the back of my neck while I hold her hips to help her so she doesn't get to tired. "Louis," she whines.

I'm letting her do whatever she wants, if she wants to top the whole time, I was going to let her, if she wanted round two — I was going to let her. It's our last day officially together before the break you get in the middle of school. And it was her birthday so I wanted to make her feel better.

We spent the whole day with her mom, Summer and Ryan, going out for dinner and April and I went to the movies for a date. We went out for dinner where April and I then left and drove here.

She wasn't sore today, so we used that advantage.

"Wait," she stops, getting my attention. "Can we...go outside?" she bites her lip.

"Outside?" I was confused.

"Yeah, outside," she whispers. "Like, this outside?" she bites her lip.

I smile, knowing what she wants now. "Sure," I nod.

"No one should see us,"

"I don't care if they do, they're fault for looking," I shrug. She snickers and kisses me again, sitting high on her knees that she had to arch her back as I pull out of her.

I look down at my dick, still hard and sore. "Um, stay here," she open the door so the warm nights breeze filled my lungs. I try to tuck myself back in my open jeans, just so I could get out the car without my dick out.

"Fuck," I see myself lubricated with her arousal. I tuck myself back into my boxers, feeling incredibly uncomfortable and I have to clench my teeth. I stick my head out the window to see her getting stuff from the backseat.