thirty two

As we make it to the beach, he takes his singlet off and leaves it in the car along with my bag

As we make it to the beach, he takes his singlet off and leaves it in the car along with my bag. I keep my phone on me and he grabs my hand with towels wedged in his free hand as we make it onto the sand.

We walked a little way down the beach, stopping in a nice spot. He was in blue swim shorts as I look at his abs. I unbutton my shorts and slide them down, stepping out of them. He goes behind me and then hugs me from behind.

"You better not get me hard at the beach," he whispers, his lips grazing the shell of my ear which gives me tingles.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm just standing here, you're lucky I took my shorts off,"

"And you look sexy as ever," he rubs my hips, pressing his lips to my neck softly, right in the hickey.

"That one actually hurts," I say.

"I didn't mean to, I zoned out," he covers it with my hair.

"It's fine," I shake my head with a snicker.

He sits down, laying back on his elbows. I sit next to him and grab the bottle of sunscreen we have. I open it and start squeezing some in my hand and rubbing it on my legs.

I had my white bucket hat in my car so that was on my head. I squeeze some more and rubbing it on my arms. I then continue it do my body, a little bit under my bikini bottom seems and the top piece too.

I look back at Louis to see him staring at me. "Can you-"

"Yep," he pops the p and stands up. I use his arm to stand up and give him the bottle. He squeezes some and rubs his hands together, applying it on my back. He gets to my lower back and I know what's gonna happen.

As I thought, he starts putting some on my ass, squeezing it and then rubs it down to the back of my thighs. He then uses the access on his hands to go under the seams of my hips. He uses a bit more to do the back of my neck and shoulder blades as I lift my hair up.

"There," he smack my ass softly again.

"We're in public," I whisper.

"No one saw," he shakes his head while doing his own body. I lay the towel out and lay down on it with one of my knees propped up, my eyes closed. The sun blankets my skin causing me to feel warm.

I sigh happily, finally at piece. I had Louis for the whole weekends before he goes off to uni, I knew he loved me and he knew I loved him. I'm gonna miss him so much though, I can't explain how much.

"I really hate to do this but...can you do my back for me?" he bats his eyelashes. I sit up to see him sitting down as well, spinning so I can reach his back. I squeeze some on my hands and run them together. I rub the sunscreen into his tan and slightly scratched up skin. I don't know how he has those still, are those new?

"Do you scar easily?" I ask.

"Not really, why?"

"Your back is a scratched up,"