twenty

April Rose
A week had passed. That whole weekend was me in my room, crying my heart out silently. My mom saw me crying but I just told her I was on my period. And I was.

I got it that first Monday. I was so lonely at school. Zayn had avoided me all together, even when I tried to sit next to him in class, he would stand up and walk away.

God this is so hard.

I spend my lunches in the toilet. I cry silently some times or I just sit there and stare. Usually Zayn would be my heat pack for my cramps but not this one. I've avoided any questions about Zayn and I. I only wear his hoodie.

Louis' quiet now. His friends kinda just sit near him but he doesn't engage on what they're saying. He looks sad too. But I pull all my attention to Zayn. When I saw him sitting next to a blonde girl I had never seen before and he was smiling at her.

My period goes longer than a week so I was stuck with cramps over the weekends too. I curl up in a ball with his hoodie letting me swim in it at 10pm because I couldn't sleep cause of the cramps. My lower stomach burns and cramps which makes me whine.

My phone buzzes next to me making me snap my eyes to it, hoping it's Zayn. It's not.

Louis: hey

I told him I wasn't going to see him until Zayn forgave me but he's already moving on from me I guess. The girls name is Perrie Edwards and she's so pretty. Prettier than me.

Me: hey

Louis: how are you going?

Me: fine

Louis: so your not fine?

Me: i just said i was :/

Louis: girl code

Me: i don't have girl code

Louis: anyway. i know you said not to talk to you until zayn was back but i can't help it, plus hasn't he got a girlfriend?

Me: i don't know,
but thanks for bringing her up

Louis: you noticed?

Me: noticed? i cry in the
bathrooms because of it

Louis: oh

Me: and because these cramps
are bad but zayn isn't here to help
anymore :(

Louis: are you on your period?

Me: yes.

Louis: oh

Me: and this zayn situation isn't
making it any better :/

Louis: i can imagine.

I sigh.

Me: i kneo this is going to sound crazy
cause i said i wasn't going to
talk to you but can you come over?

Louis: i'm grounded, but it's fine,
you still live in the white house?

Me: yeah

Louis: um, okay, i'll see you soon

I close my eyes and turn my phone off. Why I did that I have no idea because this isn't good for getting Zayn back.

I sigh a whine and get up. I grab a tampon from the box and pad to the bathroom. I change my tampon and wash my hands, walking back into my room, curling back into my bed.