twenty five

April Rose
I texted Louis so we can talk. I had thought about it all day and Zayn's my best friend and I would do anything for him, even if that means I need to stop this thing with Louis.

We were applying for the same university, Perrie too. I told him to meet me in the empty science lab just so I could tell him. I really didn't like the fact that I have to do this to be friends with Zayn.

When he pokes his head in the science lab, meeting eyes with me, he steps in. I put my shaky hands on the counter behind me. "You wanted to talk?"

"Um," I look down. "Yeah,"

He lifts my chin up with his finger so I meet eyes with his that were a soft blue today. "What's wrong?" his face softens.

"Um," I hesitate again.

"Rosie...are you okay?" he nicknamed which made me bite my lip and ducked his head down. I wasn't ready to let this go. But I had too.

"I don't think we should do this anymore..." I whisper, hoping he knows what I mean. He stares at me and blinks. He lets go of my jaw, the warmth from his hand disappearing.

"Oh," he drops his head. I bite my lip before folding them in a line. "Can you tell me why?" he asks softly.

God no, don't do that.

"I just need to focus on school a bit more," I whisper.

"How is us hooking up fucking with that?" he furrows his brows

"Because, I don't study enough," I lie. He continues to stare at me his tongue running along the inside of his cheek. "You should apply for a university," I bring up.

"I did," he mutters.

"That's great news then, good luck," I whisper, the tension making me feel terrible.

He nods. "Okay bye," he starts to walk out without another word. I watch him leave, his long strides as he walks to the door.

Louis Tomlinson
The last lesson was english. I wasn't listening. I could hear Zayn and April talking. I stare at the table with my head down.

A note gets put on my desk by a girl that was on the table next to me which makes me look at her. She had brown hair and brown eyes, before the trip I would fuck her before she even said anything. I look away and take the note.

I open it and read it. You free after school? I hear you like meaningless sex?

I roll my eyes and write something back.

No. I don't hook up anymore either.

I scrunch it up and throw it on her table, putting my head on the table. I don't feel like hooking you with anyone anymore, no one but April that is. I don't know why. I know she just said we can't hook up anymore but I don't care.

I really wanted to tell her not to because I enjoy it but I didn't want to make her do something she didn't want to do. Zayn was talking to her again and I wasn't going to take that away from her again.

The girl next to me sighs, sinking into her chair. I just didn't want to hook up today. Or anymore for that matter. When the bell finally went, I wasted no time be for A lining to my car because the day was finally over. I hate this car.

I lost my virginity in the back of this car, with a girl called Aubrey, we took each other virginities even though she was a bitch. I was fourteen because this car used to be Troys and it's the only thing I have of his so it stayed parked on the side of the street.