five

After we left in the cabin, I was out of it. Zayn was asking if I was okay many times before we were split up and I was back with Louis. We had to set up a tent, get our own water and food supplies.

Louis wouldn't let me help with the tent, he was manly enough to do it himself. He couldn't read the instructions and got so pissed off. I stood there, leaned against a tree. I wondered if it was the jeans that were stopping him.

But he got one side up before finally asking me to help. I rolled my eyes with a chuckle and helped
him with the rest. It wasn't perfect but it was fine for a school subject. I love nature so learning about how to survive is everything I want.

Then we went to get some water from the lake they had here before dining our "care package" which had a number 24 on it. It was in a tree but Louis had jeans on and couldn't bend his knees very well.

He let me stand on his hands before I fell down because he's a wimp and didn't want to get his hand dirty. That ended up with us fighting until he got so pissed off he picked me up and I stood on his shoulders, grabbed the bag of stuff and jumped down.

We got our stuff and opened it. Tins of food were in it, a fork and a pot you would put over a fire to cook food. I hard to use a sharp rock to open the tin because they had purposely pulled the tab off.

We got a 30% for teamwork but got 60% for the presentation of it all. I was happy with that. We had someone pack it up for us around 3:30. We had time to ourselves before dinner so I found Zayn. Liam and him seemed like they were weirdly getting along.

We didn't hang out long, I wanted to shower before dinner, read, have dinner and just relax a bit. Louis found his way to his friends, their cocky attitude still annoys me.

I had a shower but took longer this time because I couldn't stop thinking about Louis. Why would he kiss my neck like that? Why was I enjoying it so much?

None of this adds up. I hate Louis, but why did his lips feel so good on my neck? Why would he kiss my neck if we don't like each other? Was he trying to get me worked up so he could kiss me?

It simply doesn't make sense.

My hand touches where he kissed me, memories flashing my head. Was this a sign? did he want something like this to happen? What does he want to happen?

I have so many questions going through my mind that I had to stop myself. I pull myself out the shower and change into a singlet and sweatpants. I don't brush my teeth because I'll do it tonight after dinner.

I pad back to my room with my slip on shoes, walking in to see Louis on his phone. He looks at me as I walk in, double looking at me, his eyes following me as I sit on my bed. I grab my book and open it to my page.

I can feel your stare.

I side eye him to see him still staring at me in a sneaky way. Oh my god, he's checking me out. If you're gonna tease me, I'm gonna tease you. I smirk.
I flick my phone of my bed so it falls to the boarded floor with a loud noise which makes his head snap to it.

"Shit," I get on all fours so my cleavage is on show. I slowly reach over and pick it up, checking the screen to make sure it's okay. "It's fine," I sit back down, looking at him staring at me, he swallows and looks back at his phone.

It's annoying, isn't it?

I go back to reading, he shuffles uncomfortably making me smirk some more. He huffs and throws his head back. "I'm going to shower," he says, getting up and grabbing a fresh pair of boxers and a towel.

"Okay," I shrug. "Don't miss dinner," I wink making him rolls his eyes and walk out the cabin, leaving me alone.

I silently read, the book kinda boring at this part but I get through it as he walks in with his hair wet. As soon as he steps in, he throws his shirt off, standing in the mirror and fixing his hair before throwing his towel in his bag, putting his shirt balled up on his bed.