fourty two

Louis Tomlinson
After the girls left, I had a wank with her on the call because she was watching me. I just imagined it was her and that got me right off. It was magic because as soon as I came and cleaned up, Luca and Jack came back.

They're dicks, I hate them. Jack walks in with a girl, going over to what was my bed - now his and started to remove clothes as we spoke. He literally didn't care whatsoever that he was in the open, she didn't either.  I took April and went to the library, it was empty so I just used one of the tables to call her.

Our dorms had everything. It had a bathroom, 3 beds in a seperate part but wasn't closed off, a kitchenette and a desk in the bedroom. The lounge room didn't have much in it either, two leather couches.

I missed her so much already.

She had to go because dinner was ready for her so I took it in that my laptop was going to die and I needed to charge it to call her later. I went back into the dorm, the girl and Jack in bed naked.

"Oh hello," Luca says, sitting on his bed, leaving two spare for me to choose from. I plug my laptop on charge and put it at the end of the bed and I sit on the uncomfortable single.

"Charlotte, this is Louis," Jack says, she sits up and looks at me, tucking the sheet under her arms. "The one who has a girlfriend,"

"Hi," she waves.

I nod once, with a small smile. "What's your girls name?"

"She's sexy as fuck," Luca says.

"Stop talking about my girlfriend like that you wanker," I sneer. "April,"

"Is she American? or English?"

"Bit of both, mostly American,"

She nods. "Do you have a picture?"

I have our sex tape.

I nod. I pull my phone out and open instagram to her most recent instagram post. She was in a yellow dress as she looked out the window, her hair in a messy bun with her jawline in the picture.

I smile and stand up, walking over to her

I smile and stand up, walking over to her. I give her my phone. "Wow," she whispers. "She's pretty,"

"I know," I grin.

"Can I see?" Jack asks. I hand him my phone and he looks at the picture, widening his eyes a little. He hands it back and nods.

"Let's see," Luca walks over with a bag of chips. He munches on them as I show him the screen. He swipes to the left and a photo of us naked in the mirror was now the photo.

"Hey!" I snap, pulling my phone back.

"You've been dating for how long and you already have a nude which by the way - I'm so jealous!"

"Fuck off," I roll my eyes.

"How long have you been dating for?" Charlotte asks.

"Not long enough," I say.