twenty nine

26/1/22 - i have written NINE chapters today...i really need to get out.

We pad our his hot room, padding to the bathroom. I was wearing a pair of his footie shorts and his shirt because I didn't have anything on me. I had to pee because we had unprotected sex and I don't need a UTI right now.

The light shines making us both screw our eyes shut and hiss quietly before we blink our eyes to adjust to it. The bathroom was surprisingly clean considering, his sister trash it. I noticed in the bath were a bunch of bath toys and a barbie hanging from the rod with string.

"You're so mean," I point to the barbie.

He snickers. "It's funny because none of them can reach it,"

I roll my eyes and snicker. I pee quickly with him in the doorway, leaning against it. I put my shoes back on because we were going to see if we can get a pill. I finish up and wash my hands, deciding to shake my hands dry because the towel wasn't there

He takes my hips and smiles, I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips to his. We keep it short but our lips smack loudly, I blindly switch the light off so the pitch black makes us swim in it. We pull away and start walking to the stairs.

He nibbles on my neck before I could take the first step down. "Louis," I warn in a whisper.

"Louis?" a younger girls voice says, he looks to see who I think was Daisy in the doorway. She had pink pyjamas on with her hair in two braids.

"Go back to sleep," he whispers instantly.

"I heard you," she whispers. "You woke me up."

Oh my god.

"Fuck," he whispers. "Please can you go back to sleep and don't tell mom?"

"Tell me who it is first," she turns the light on which makes Louis hiss.

"Daisy, please will just go!" he whisper shouts.

She looks at me. "Who are you?" she sounds scared. She looks scared for that matter. I'm a stranger to her that's in her house with her brother. What are you doing here?"

"Daisy...you might not know me but I know you, you were very young only like two," I whisper, her eyes widening. "It's very late, you should be in bed,"

"I can't sleep," she sighs.

"Just try, please?" Louis begs.

"Are you going somewhere?" she asks. She looks at our shoes as I grab Louis hand that was behind the railing. "Louis, mommy said you weren't allowed girls over, yet you snuck her in, did the loud squeaking noise for ages and now your sneaking off,"

"Daisy..." I whisper and walk over to her. "Your brother is going away for a really long time, do you know where?"

"Boaton,"

"That's right, Boston," I correct. "And I'm not going to see him for a long time because he's going to be miles away from me,"

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"Yeah, it only happened tonight but I need to be with him before he goes, okay?"

She nods.

"So whatever you do, please don't tell your mom,"

"Okay," she whispers. "What's your name?"

"April," I smile.

"I'm Daisy," she says like I didn't know.

"Hi Daisy," I smile. She yawns. "Sorry for waking you up but try to go back to sleep,"  she nods and rubs her eyes, walking back into her room, closing the door. I sigh and stand up. going over to him.