fifty four

No Perspective
April and Louis woke up in her bed, holding each other for what seems like dear life. Her mom woke them up, her suitcase was packed from her mom yesterday. Louis didn't bring anything with him so he'll just go to his flight in sweatpants and shirt.

They laid there for a while, not really sure what to do or anything. They just stayed there, hugging and pecking each other's lips. They were a bit clingy after last night, their small argument made things awkward.

They finally peeled themselves away and got up, padding downstairs for breakfast. At breakfast, it was silent, Louis and April were both thinking about each other, hands intertwined together.

After breakfast, she got dressed into Louis' shirt and sweatpants while Louis kept his sweatpants and just put on a shirt for their flight. They hugged for a while, April being emotional, started to cry.

Saying goodbye to Summer was the hardest part for her, she couldn't believe she wasn't going to see her sister for a long time. They hugged for ages, taking in that this was going to be the last time that they were gonna see each other for a while.

Her mom drove them to the airport, Aprils car happily parked in the garage where it wouldn't be touched for a long time. In the car, it was silent, the two of them in the backseat.

When they got there, it was the hardest thing April had to do was say goodbye to her mom. They hugged forever and they both got teary eyed. Julia (her mom) was incredibly proud of April and how far she had come and she couldn't be happier for her to experience this.

She even gave Louis one of those "talks" because April didn't have her dad to do it. It was just the keep in touch and don't break her heart simple thing, it made him smile but agree. They even hugged, April thought it was sweet.

Then, they went up the escalators, hand in hand and they had to do what they did a week ago, all over again. She had to let Louis go, Louis has to let her go. They were in separate planes so they needed to board quickly.

They hugged and kissed for ages, before the final warning of the flights were called. She wiped her tears with one more kiss before rolling her suitcase to the boarding path looking at Louis as he went further down the hall but stopping at his boarding path.

They smiled at each other and walked in in sync. She walked down the path and onto the plane where she was greeted by a flight attendant. She told Zayn she would meet him there because she knew he would want to say goodbye to his family.

She found a seat and took her laptop out, putting her airpods in and typing a message to Louis.

April: can we call on the flight? x

Louis: sure baby x

She waited for her plane to take off, putting her phone on airplane mode and turned off her notifications for the plane as she was asked. No one was in her row luckily, she went about and called Louis, he was next to a guy who said a few things to her which was sweet. There wasn't many people on either of their flights so no one told them off for calling on the airplane. She fell asleep on the flight, Louis leaving her a message to wake up with.

She got off the plane now in New York. She got an Uber from the airport to NYU, she looked out the window the whole time, letting her enjoy NY as much as she could.

It was about and hours drive from the airport to NYU, so she had a lot to look at. When she got there, she padded in and got her dorm room number.

Alana Spin.

April Rose.

Lily White.

Dorm 109.