forty four

April Rose - present day
I stayed the night in Louis' bed, the sheets smelling just like him. We stayed up until like 1am just messaging until I fell asleep. He noticed I did and I woke up with a small paragraph.

He's so cute.

I messaged him. but that morning and then my mom messaged me, asking for me home and I said yes because I hadn't been there for a while. I got up and packed my bag again, this time I took some of Louis' clothes. It was just a pair of his boxers, the shirts he gave me and a pair of his sweatpants.

He said he didn't care if I took his clothes, and that I can take as many as I want. I went downstairs and had breakfast with them all one more time before I went back upstairs to change and to get my bag.

I made Louis' bed, and went back downstairs to say goodbye to everyone. I said goodbye to the twins first, then Fizzy and Lottie. I thanked Dan and Jay for letting me stay for the weekend and last night, they didn't mind though.

I drove home, having the radio humming in the back while I thought about Louis. I booked an appointment for tomorrow to get my belly button pierced so when I see him next, it'll be healed enough for him to rail the shit out of me.

I pull my car in the driveway and get out with my bag on my shoulder. I walk over to the door, unlocking it with my key. When I open it, I see Trisha, Zayn and my mom talking. They're eyes moved to me as I step in.

"April Emery," my mom breathes out. Zayn stares at me as I walk in. I say nothing but go upstairs, to my room. It looked no different from when I was here the other day. I put my bag on my bed and start putting the things away.

"April?" I hear Zayn's voice.

"What?" I murmur, folding Louis' clothes and making a pile.

"Hi," he slowly walks over to me. I stop and look at him. His eyes fall directly to my neck. "Oh my god," he cups my jaw and moves it so he has a better view. I take his hands off and walk over to my drawers, putting the clothes in there.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I was out shopping and we were just passing by,"

"I didn't see your car," I mutter, putting the dirty clothes in my hamper in the corner.

"We're around the corner," he says. I don't answer. "How was Louis'?"

"You don't have to act interested," I shake my head.

"I said you can be with Louis-"

"Really? Because I don't know if I believe you?"

"You can be with Louis, I just want us to be friends again, I hate all this fighting and not talking stuff, but if Louis makes you oddly happy then I can't make you not see him,"

I stare at him. "When I called you...were you guys-"

"Yes," I cut him off.

"That's early," he puts his hands in his pockets.

"You're point?"

"I'm just trying to make conversation," he shrugs.

"Where's Perrie?" I ask.

"She's with Caitlyn, shopping," he says making me nod as I walk around putting more stuff away. "Can you stop doing that for a second?" he gets slightly impatient.

I face him. He walks over to me and hugs me. I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying this hug. "I missed you," he whispered.

"I missed you too, I'm just sick of people saying I can't be with Louis,"