four

Zayn Malik

My eyes peel open to see Liam's bare back facing me and light shining in through the small window. My sweatpants were tight and I breathe out heavily. I lift the covers up to see myself hard. "No, no, no, no," I whisper, undoing the drawstring. "Are you serious?" I whisper shout but softly because I don't want to wake Liam.

This isn't the first time I've woken up hard as a rock, over April. It's been too many times. I never told her about the dreams that are like a carousel in my head, it's not every night but it's frequent. I just didn't want this to happen on this trip, I can't even wake myself up from it.

I'm just glad it didn't go over the sheets.

"Please," I whine, shaking my head. I shift my hips to get my sweatpants down to see a bulge in my black boxer briefs. I shake my head and hear a gasp. I snap my head to Liam and Maya.

"Dude!" Maya cover her eyes and Liam starts cackling.

"Holy shit!" he grins, I cover my legs and fold my lips in a line, fighting back my tears. "Was that about her?"

"What do you think?" I say bluntly. "Why is she here?"

"Cause she can be?" he says, furrowing his brows a little. She had a bra on, I could see from the straps on her shoulders but I fell asleep last night so they could have done anything.

"Who's the girl?" Maya asks.

"You wouldn't believe it," he chuckles.

"Stop laughing, he's embarrassed," she swats him. My lip quivers but it's not noticeable. No one knows I have these dreams about April and I want it to stay that way. Liam and Maya are here. Watching me.

"W-What time is it?" I stutter.

"8," she says. "What are you going to do?" she refers to my erection, that was painful and throbbing.

"I don't know," I shake my head.

"Go and have a wank," Liam says. "It feels good,"

"I know it does, where am I supposed to do that?"

"We can leave you alone, and we won't tell anyone, if you don't tell anyone we were together," Maya suggests and I nod.

"And if you let us have the cabin whenever we want," Liam says. "I'm sure she'd love to know about yo-"

"Okay," I stop him. "You can have it whenever you want, I won't tell anyone, why don't you want people to know about you two?"

"Because, a hook up is once and meaningless but, Maya and I have been doing it for a while now, and I don't want the boys to know," Liam says and I just nod.

"I won't tell," I repeat.

"Then your secret is safe with us," he grins. Maya stands up in bra and shorts while Liam just has his grey tight boxers on, she grabs her shirt that I think was once Liam's and slides it on her body while Liam puts on sweatpants and a shirt.

They leave in silence, I pull my boxers down again, my erection springing out and hitting my stomach. "Fuck," I whine, wrapping my hand around my shaft.

I remember waking up from my first dream about me and April doing something that will never happen. I remember trying to avoid her all that day, because if I saw her perfect green eyes it would bring back memories.

It was hard to avoid her but I knew it was for my own sake. It was a good dream but I was late for school that day, Waliyha almost walked in on me getting rid of it. It was a mess of a day, and I couldn't just say; "I had a sex dream about you, it was so good I got hard and ruined my sheets", it was stupid.