thirty three

When we got home at about 2pm, Jay was in the couch while Dan was working again, Lottie and Fixzy were in their room and the twins were in the floor with some toys. "Hey guys," I wave.

"April!" the twins say at the same time with a grin.

"Hi," Jay smiles. "Hi Lou,"

"Hi," he smiles.

"How was the beach?" she asks while rubbing her stomach.

"It was good," I nod. Louis takes my hand.

"We're having a shower,"

"Not together," she shakes her head.

"We're old enough," he complains. "And it's saving water!"

"I don't want to hear anything!" she calls as we make it upstairs. We go in his room quickly, he takes his shirt off and takes the towels somewhere while I grab a pair of underwear, pyjama shorts and I walk over to his drawer and search through them.

I find a dark grey Nirvana shirt with the yellow smiley so I add that to the pile and watch Louis come in. He smile at me and grabs a pair of boxers, and a new pair of black sweatpants.

We take our clothes to the bathroom, seeing it empty. We go in and lock the door. I put my clothes on the sink next to his as he turns the water on. "Why do the twins have to put these everywhere," he mutters, pulling a barbie out of the bottom on the shower floor.

He tosses it in the sink to deal with later. He grabs my hips and looks down at the heart he drew as it left a pale outline of the heart. "See, now you've got a tattoo," he grins.

I smile and reach behind my back to unclip my top, letting it fall down my arms. He flicks his eyes over my chest and pulls his shirt and boxers down while I very slowly slide my bottoms down. He smiles and take my hand as he steps into the shower.

He helps me in and when we are, he closes the white curtain. He spins me around and presses his body to mine while holding my hips. The warm water cascades down my body making me feel 20 times better already.

He reaches over to the ledge and grabs a bottle of shampoo and squeezes that in his hand. He puts it back and puts it in my head, rubbing it in to create bubbles. I snicker as he lets his nails graze my scalp.

After he rubs it in, he pulls me back into the shower so the water rushes down my face. I close my eyes and hear the water washing it out, he then starts to wash it out for me. After it's washed out I step forward.

I grab the bottle again and squeeze some into my hand. I rub my hands together and bring his head closer to my hands. I stand on my tippy toes as I spread the soap through his hair. I massage his scalp and watch him smile.

I step him back into the water and let him rinse it out. We haven't shared a word but it was nice. He presses his lips to mine, putting his hands on the side of my rib cage.

I cup his jaw and smile. I push his hair back so it was flat on top and messed up on the sides. He pulls away and uses both of his hands to push all my hair back so it was completely smooth on the top and I now look bald.

He takes the conditioner bottle, squeezing it in my head. He drops the bottle on the floor and spreads it through my hair. I snicker as the smell of coconuts fills my nose. He rubs it into my scalp, massaging my scalp.

I close my eyes and hum, my head falling into his chest. He puts his hands on the back of my head, running down to the bottom of my hair. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull my head off his chest. "How have you not gotten hard yet?"

"I actually don't know," he shrugs, looking down at himself. "I'm not even like semi,"

"To much sex?"