three

April Rose

As I was texting Zayn, he didn't reply in the end so I thought he would have been asleep but I wasn't tired yet so I stayed up reading After. Louis had been asleep for about and hour, Millie left ages ago. And it was like magic because his eyes popped open and his head snapped to me making me flinch.

He sat up, quickly pulling the sheet up to his waist when he noticed he was naked. He rubbed his eyes and sighed, looking around the room. He parts his lips to say something but I jump in first. "She left," I say, not looking up from my book as I turn the page.

"I know," he rasps.

Well shit.

"H-How long was I asleep for?" he slings his legs over the bed, holding the sheet just above his hips as he leans over to grab his boxer briefs. He holds the sheet in his teeth, sliding them up quickly in hopes I don't see him.

"An hour," I say.

"Did she say anything?" he runs a hand through his hair.

"No," I lie, shaking my head. "Called me a lesbo on the way out but that's it," I shrug which he just nods.

"Did you see anything?" he slides sweatpants up his legs.

"No," I shake my head, this time looking at him. I read; it is what it is on his chest with the number 78 on it too. His robust torso catches my eye, his prominent abs that trail down to his v-lines.

He looks down at his body before looking at me gawking at them. "Is that Zayno's?" he points to my hoodie. "Smells like his Walmart cologne," he snickers.

"It's mine," I shake my head.

"Oh, so not only are you lesbian but you like men's aftershave," he nods.

"God, will you stop?" I close my book.

"Why do you wear Zayn's hoodie that smells like him? Is he your boyfriend?" he asks.

"No, he's not," I say. "I just miss him sometimes," I shrug.

"Why don't you just walk over there now?"

"Because I'm pretty sure he's asleep,"

"Oh,"

"I would though," I shrug. He just nods, walking over to his incredibly messy bag that has his clothes shoved into it. I widen my eyes at the sight of it shoved under his bed, he grabs his phone charger, walking over to the dresser that still has empty drawers for him. He plugs his charger in, putting his phone there.

He texts someone extremely quickly his thumbs moving so fast it was actually crazy as to how fast they were moving. I wonder where he learnt that?

He rolls his eyes and drops his phone so it clatters agains the wood before he falls back in the bed with a groan. I scroll on instagram on my phone, side eyeing him. "Fuck," he groans in a whisper.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

"Millie's ex isn't happy with me," he rubs his face.

"Yeah well, you did get with his ex," I shrug.

"Getting with isn't the same as fuck," he cocks his head back.

"Well I don't like that word," I shrug.

"I put my dick in her," he says making my nose scrunch up. "I made love," he keeps going, I shiver which he smiles at. "I railed her," he knows this is making me uncomfortable. "I fucked her," he continues. "We had sex-"

"Okay I get it, all those...just stop," I shiver making him chuckle.

"God, I remember thinking those words were bad as well," he shakes his head with a smile. A genuine smile.