fifteen

Zayn MalikSomething about April doesn't add up

Zayn Malik
Something about April doesn't add up. I didn't speak to her all day after breakfast, she just sat there at lunch and dinner, not even after the first part of the activities I didn't say a word.

Today, we went on a hike with the whole class. It was boring as hell but I was focusing on April and Louis a few people ahead of me. They weren't doing much but they weren't fighting.

I didn't know what to do. They seem to have been getting along so much better ever since the second day. They're acting peculiarly, and I want to follow them.

Where was Louis and April during the first movie night? The next day she wasn't looking up at me, because something happened. I don't know what. I don't want to think about it.

It's a strange feeling, but I had to spy or follow them. When we got back from the activity, it was late so dinner was now. She sat on the table with me again, not saying anything. "Do you wanna hang out?" I break the silence between eating.

"Um...when?" she asks.

"After dinner, we have a movie as well let's not forget," I smile. Her eyes widen a little.

"Oh," she mouths. "We do?" she furrows her brows.

"Mhm, Blue Lagoon, you're favourite," I said. This movie was played at least twice a month. It's about 2 classmates who get stranded on an island together.

"I haven't been feeling the best today," she sighs, rubbing her eyes.

Fucking Liar.

"Oh...why?"

"I don't know, I've been having some PMS symptoms,"

Premenstrual Syndrome. Meaning her period is close.

"Really?" I act out.

"Mhm, I just want to sleep," she shrugs. "Besides, I've seen that movies hundreds of times,"

"Well, if you're not feeling well then I guess you can't watch a movie,"

"I'm just going to have a shower and do some reading before I go to sleep,"

"Okay," I nod. She nods confusedly, stabbing food and scraping her teeth on the fork.

**

April did have a shower, I know that much because I saw her walk into the block and come out with wet hair. She was dressed in a cropped shirt and sweatpants and as pads along to the porch of their cabin.

Should I do this?

Well she said she was reading, not my fault she told me a lie. I see Niall and Barbara, making out in between cabins, Harry probably using it. I love spying, it's great. I then see Louis walking with Liam.

Liam stands between the two cabins, handing Louis a small bag. Louis grabs it and shoves it in his pocket, looking around before giving Liam cash. They both leave, Louis going to his cabin and Liam going to ours.