twenty one

April RoseHe pushes the rest of him inside me, filling me up completely

April Rose
He pushes the rest of him inside me, filling me up completely. I clench around him and bite my lip. His head falls on my chest and I grab his hips so he knows not to move so I can adjust this time.

I breathe out heavily and he lifts his head up. "You okay?" he asks. I nod. I just felt the need to adjust this time.

"I actually need to adjust this time though," I let go of his hips and tuck hair behind my ears. He nods and stays on all fours above me. I look down at his abs, trailing my eyes to his v-lines.

I meet eyes with his and get butterflies instantly. "My sister is awake which means you need to be quiet, and you can't be rough," I explain.

He nods.

Wait...was this guy about to be soft and not rough?

"That goes for you too, you're the loudest," he says.

"I will," I nod. "You can start,"

He slowly starts moving his hips in and out of me, making sure to be slow because my bed was really squeaky. He bites his lip and looks down while I stare at the roof.

Pleasure already courses through my body as my stomach feels like it's on fire. I grunt and arch my back into him which he starts kissing my chest. He suck's on my left breast as he thrusts into me which makes me grab his hair and squeeze his hips with my legs that were wrapped around his waist.

I moan softly, panting every time he pushes into me. He moans softly too, making it soft. I swallow as he starts kissing my neck, distracting himself from whatever. "Shit," he moans.

He goes a little faster, probably hating the fact of how slow we're going. My body collides with his, my breath getting taken away. He puts his head on my shoulder which gives me access to his neck.

I turn my head and kiss his neck. He was confused at first but went along with it. I moan on his neck, inhaling a few times before I graze my teeth on his neck. He lifts his head up from my shoulder.

"Ap-" he whispers before I start sucking on his neck. I feel his lips part from his jaw hinge moving, I smirk and suck a little harder. I hold the side and back of his head so he can't move it even if he wanted to.

He bites his lip and grunt, inhaling a bit. I suck on his neck to the point where my tongue starts hurting. I run my tongue over the hickey, biting down on his neck. I pull away and see the red hickey and some spit on it. I smirk to myself before he turns his head to look at me.

His eyes were slightly wide and they had darkened a few shades. He swallows and says nothing, looking back down at us. I remember how much he told me his friends bully each other for having a hickey so that was the only reason I kinda regret it.

"The boys are going to bully me," he finally speaks up, speeding up so a squeak comes in every now and again.

"Oops," I shrug. He shakes his head slowly and presses his lips to mine. I cup his jaw and slowly kiss him as our small moans, inhales and the small squeak of the bed fills the room.