Roller Derby Princess (Hyunjin x Han x Chan x Changbin AU)

3RACHA are the stars of their roller derby team and are in charge of the newbie. At first they think she's just a pretty princess who doesn't know what she's getting into but they soon figure out that she looks even prettier when taking some hits.

WARNINGS; fem!3RACHA plus Hyunjin and violence !

Also, I don't know much about roller derby I just like the concept and it's really cool to see such a graceful task become violent.

————

"Listen up knuckleheads, we got a newbie and you're in charge of her." The coach tells the three girls who sat on a bench and were getting ready for the rink.

"What? Why us?" Jisung groans as she finishes putting on her knee pads.

"Because I said." Coach shrugs and walks off.

"I think it could be cool. We need new meat." Chan chuckles as she fixes the bandanna in her hair.

"She better be good is all I got to say." Changbin stands and fixes her top.

The room fell to a hush all the sudden making the three look around till their eyes landed upon the problem.

A girl dressed in bright pink and hair to match walked through their door with a gym bag on her shoulder that screamed daddy's money.

"Hey princess, I think you're lost. The mall is down the street." Jisung calls out making Chan and Changbin snort.

"This the place for the Cherry Bomb derby team?" She asked as she fixed her bag.

"Yeah but why are you asking?" Chan nods making the girl walk over to them. As she got closer, the three could smell her fancy perfume.

"I'm Hyunjin. You're newbie." She explains with a smile.

"You got to be shitting me." Jisung's jaw dropped.

"You do know what roller derby is? Right?" Changbin questions.

Hyunjin rolls her eyes and put on a fake pout with big eyes, "Oh no I don't! I only showed up with my skates and gear to go to the mall just to show up at a skating rink on accident!" Then gasped and covered her mouth with a fresh manicured hand.

"Listen here-" Changbin went to charge at her but Chan stopped her. Hyunjin not flinching as she snickers.

"Whatever. Changing room is over there. You got five minutes." Chan points out the locker room.

"I only need two." Hyunjin says and then winks at Changbin before walking off.

When she was out of sight, Changbin was quick to say, "She can not be serious! That little princess is going to get absolute shit faced if we let her out there!"

"Forever real! She was wearing a skirt! A fucking skirt! I haven't seen one of those come in here forever!" Jisung points out making Changbin nod in agreement.

"Stop! You two are freaking out for no reason! Do you guys seriously think she'll stay?"
Chan looks at them and they both pull a confuse face.

"Look, give her one go around the rink and she'll realize this ain't no mall trip." Chan chuckles making the two laugh with him.

"Let's show her how the Cherry Bombs get dirty." Jisung grabs her helmet and skates off to the rink. Changbin fist bumping Chan and taking off after Jisung.

Chan grabs her helmet and heads towards the rink. As she steps on and informs the rest of the team of the newbie, the main attraction comes out the locker room.