Protective Boyfriend Mode (Bang Chan x Hyunjin AU)

As the leader, Chan is protective of the kids but most importantly, his boyfriend.

Okay so we all know that Vlive where Chan was angry/annoyed with the staff for not being professional at the time and it kinda inspired this. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll give you a link to a video talking about it.

————

To say Chan was protective, was an understatement.

As the leader and oldest, he had a responsibility to watch over the kids.

Making sure they eat, sleep, and practice. Helping them with problems they have with a song or dance or even just life problems.

The person he was protective over the most was Hyunjin. His boyfriend.

The boy who was too sweet and didn't know how to say no to others needed someone to protect him.

The other members even joked that Hyunjin was the prince and Chan was his royal guard.

Chan just couldn't stand watching anyone belittle the younger boy. He was too himself to be messed with.

As Chan was thinking about his said boyfriend, he was poked in the thigh by him.

"What's you thinking about, baby?" Hyunjin asked.

The group was riding in a van to a filming location for Stays.

"You and how beautiful you look." Chan replied with a smirk.

"Oh shush." Hyunjin blushes and waves the compliment off.

"Will you two love birds stop before I throw up?" Seungmin sasses from the behind them.

"Stop being jealous." Chan wrapped an arm around Hyunjin making the younger put his head on his shoulder.

The rest of the ride was quiet. Arriving at their filming location shortly.

The 8 boys got out of the van and enter the building with their team behind them. They were instructed on where to go and to get set up for the Vlive.

As they were getting their mics set up, Chan keep an eye on Hyunjin. The lady helping him was being too flirty for his taste. Hyunjin was oblivious to it as he just smiled along.

Chan finished getting his mic set up on his shirt before making his way over to Hyunjin.

"Hey, you almost ready?" Chan asked as he tease boy by kissing along his neck.

"Chan, stop. You're making her uncomfortable." Hyunjin blushes and tries to push him off. Chan wraps his arms around Hyunjin waist and put his chin on his shoulder to look at the lady who was trying to focus on the mic now.

"I don't think I am." Chan glares at her.

The girl blushes and rushes off with a nod.

"You need to stop doing that. People will be terrified to talk to me." Hyunjin shakes himself out of the leaders grip.

"Good. Then no one can flirt with you." Chan rolls his eyes.

"Roll them again. Maybe you could find a brain." Hyunjin poked his arm before walking off to talk to Felix.

Shortly after everyone got set up, the Vlive for Stay began.

It was going smoothly and everything was going great until they had to react to a video of themselves.

The staff keep moving them and it annoyed Chan how they couldn't get their act together.

"Chan, move over by I.N." A staff member points out the spot.