Hey Kitty Boy! Kitty Boy! (Lee Minho x Felix AU)

It's no secret that Minho likes cats so what happens when he meets a cat hybrid.

WARNING : hybrid Felix and Jisung!

————

"Bye Soonie! Bye Doongie! Bye Dori!" Minho says bye to his cats as he leaves his campus apartment. The whole reason of him not living in a dorm and paying more for an apartment is because he couldn't have his cats in the dorm. He wasn't having that either. Wherever he goes, his cats go.

As he leaves his apartment building, his soft smile drops to his resting face. As he no other happiness but his cats so he found no reason to smile outside of his apartment.

He walks across campus to get to his class. Ignoring the smiles and waves of people who knew him but he didn't care to know.

Only paying attention in getting to class and coming back home to his cats.

As he walked through an archway that lead down a walkway of a building, he heard some arguing. Going to ignore it before he heard a meow sound. His cat father instinct kicking in as he followed the sound.

He rounds the corner to see a group of guys huddled around someone. Minho didn't care as he looked for the cat he heard.

That's when he caught a glimpse of the person the group was huddled around.

A boy with pretty red hair and star like freckles decorated his cheeks.

What caught Minho off guard was the black cat ears on top of his head and a black tail to match was swaying behind him. He sat on his knees with his hands covering his face. He was shaking as if he was crying.

"Hey!" Minho calls out as he made his way over.

"Scram!" One of the guys shout before they all took off running.

The red hair boy looked up surprise as he seen the male cautiously walk up to him.

"Hey kitty boy. I'm here to help. Don't worry." Minho crouched down and held his hand out.

The boy slowly put his hands to the ground and crawl closer to actually sniff his hand.

"See. I'm mean no harm, kitty boy. Are you hurt?" Minho asked making the boy sit back on his knees and shake his head.

"Good. Do you live here on campus?" Minho questions further. The boy shaking his head again.

"Where do you live- wait, first I should ask if you talk?" Minho says.

"Little." The boy held up a little sign with his pointer and thumb.

"I'm Minho. Do you have a name?" Minho admire the way his ears flicker in inserted.

"Felix but call Lixie." He smiles.

"That's a lovely name. Are you foreign?" Minho sat down more comfortably on his butt. His back against the wall. Class no more on his mind.

"Parents Korean. Me born Australia." Felix explains.

"That's so cool. How did you end up here?" Minho fire off another question.

"Find friends. Sungie and Channie." He pulls out a paper from his pocket and hands it too him.

Minho took it and read over it. Seeing the name Han Jisung and Bang Chan with the address of this college.

"I think these names are familiar. Maybe we can look around later. You look tired. Would you like to come back to my place and rest for a bit?" Minho hands the paper back.