Haunting Soul (Felix x Changbin AU)

Felix never meant for this too happen.

WARNING : violence and murder.

Credit to Cute_-_Bitchh who I believe should a 100% turn this into a book.

————

Felix was just trying to close up his shop. He just was trying to get home before it got dark because he knew that's when the serial killer that's been all over the news came out.

In his time living in Korea, he's never heard of such a violent killer. The news said that the killer only hurt people who deserved it but what if Felix did something that he didn't know about that was worth killing for?

Felix fumbled with his keys as he keep looking around the darkening back street of his shop. Always going out the back door where his car was.

He felt like throwing up. Changbin, his boyfriend, told him that he should have closed up earlier but he consist on getting the last orders in. That lead to him being out later then attend.

He was so caught up in trying to lock the door, he didn't feel the lurking presents approach him.

The person didn't have time to finish anything as Felix spun around with a pocket knife in hand. Shoving the knife into whoever approached him and twisting harshly.

Felix gasped as he seen what he did. The person dropping to the floor. He choked on his own blood as he twitched.

He had a killed someone.

Felix covered his mouth to hold back a sob as he fell to his knees. His other hand running down the door as he tried to process what he just did.

The man didn't look older the fifty. He had a beer gut and a long, grey, beard. He wore rags with a bag over his shoulder. He was probably just homeless, asking for money.

Felix was just to caught up in his head to even think when he pulled that knife. From work to the news to the new move with Changbin.

Felix was shaking as he crouched down on the ground. The man dying in front of him in his own blood. The knife still lodged in his stomach.

"Oh god!" Felix clutched his head as his vision began spinning. His breathing becoming ragged. His legs giving up on him as he tried to stand. Having to use the doorknob to pull himself up.

He shakily reached for his phone as the first thoughts he could think of calling would be his boyfriend.

He dialed Changbin's number and the phone rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hey Lixie. Why are you home yet? It's dark. I'm worried." You could hear Changbin pouting through the phone.

"B-Binnie. I d-did something b-bad." Felix choked out through the phone.

"What do you mean? Is everything alright? Why are you crying?" Changbin was already slipping on his shoes and rushing out the door towards his car.

"J-just come t-to the s-shop. In t-the back." Felix fell back to his knees as he could stay up. His phone falling from his hands as he sobs loudly.

"Felix! What is going on!?" Changbin shouts through the phone.

Felix head was pounding as he thought about what would happen to him. He killed someone without probable cause. He killed a probably innocent man.

That's when the thought of the serial killer ran through his head.

"Oh my god!" Felix sobs even louder when he thinks about the killer.