Pool Boy (Changbin x Hyunjin AU)

Hyunjin just wanted to swim in his pool, not get a crush on his grouchy neighbor.

————

"Hyunjin, take Kkami outside."

"No. It's a million and one degrees outside. We'll both melt."

Hyunjin had his back to his Mother as he had his head in the fridge. Trying to cool down from his walk home from school.

He jumped when he felt something hit his back. He turns quickly to his Mother who held up a shoe.

"I have one more shoe left. Take out Kkami." She threatens.

"Okay! Jeez, woman!" Hyunjin shuts the fridge and picks up the small dog who appeared at the mention of his name.

Hyunjin opened the back door and groan instantly as the heat hit him smack in the face.

"Go melt." Hyunjin sat Kkami down and watched him run off to his do his business.

Hyunjin didn't think standing in one spot would help his heat problem so he walked over to his trampoline. He kicked off his shoes and hopped on.

Hyunjin began jumping. The breeze coming along with it made him sigh.

This was the closes he was going to get to being cool.

While he was jumping, he noticed a moving truck parked into the space next to his house.

"Someone is finally moving in?" Hyunjin whispered to himself.

Hyunjin always wanted that house. That house had a pool. It set unattended for awhile but the landlady keep it clean for anyone who come by to look at it.

"I wanted the pool but nooo, Mother says we needed a stupid yard for Kkami." Hyunjin mimics his Mother's words.

Kkami barks at the mention of his name making Hyunjin shoot out a quick, "Sorry."

The gate to the backyard opened to Hyunjin's best friend.

"Hey Felix!" Hyunjin calls in his funny voice like how he always greets his friend.

"It's hot for all of this." Felix pets Kkami before joining Hyunjin on the trampoline.

"Trust me, I know. I was just thinking about the pool next door." Hyunjin bounces with his friend.

"Oh yeah. I seen someone moving in. He's hot." Felix chuckled.

"You have a boyfriend?" Hyunjin scoffs.

"I can still look." Felix sasses.

"Yeah, just look." Chan, Felix's boyfriend, appeared out of nowhere with a cup of lemonade in his hand.

"Where did you get lemonade from?" Hyunjin asked.

Chan pulled up a chair from the back porch as he says, "You're Mother."

"Ew. You spoke to my Mother?" Hyunjin gives him a disgust look.

"She likes me." He shrugs and sips his drink through his straw.

"Why don't you fuck her while you're at it." Hyunjin rolls his eyes making Felix squeal and slap his shoulder.

"Don't say that! I don't need the image of my boyfriend fucking your Mother!" Felix groans.

Hyunjin laughs before turning his attention back to the pool next door.

"I wonder if he'd let me swim in it." Hyunjin thought out loud.

"Uh, no. You're 18 and he's at least older then 21. He could catch a case." Felix sits down on the trampoline, out of breathe.

"It's not like I want to fuck him, I just want to swim in his pool." Hyunjin groans.