The King and His Kitten (Felix x Bang Chan AU)

Chan has a kingdom to run but always has time for his kitten.

WARNING : hybrid!Felix because i never wrote it before and it fits my theme :)

This was inspired by the amount of times Felix said, "yes daddy" to Chan in their new video like for what reason did that need to happen- SUS :0

————

Felix skipped through town with a basket in hand, planning on buying Chan all his favorite things to cheer him up. He's been stress lately and Felix felt hopeless sitting in the castle, just looking pretty so he wanted to do something.

Felix made sure his hood was up and his cape touched the floor as he walked so it hid him well. Not needing someone freaking out that the King's lover was out of the castle.

Felix stopped at multiple booths. Making sure to decide on the right things and that they were all perfect for his King.

He came across a flower booth and gasped lightly. Dozens of flowers sit along the booth. Despite the King being so masculine and tough, he loved receiving flowers.

Specially from his lover.

"Hello, sir. Do you see anything you like?" The lady behind the booth asked as she seen Felix staring.

Felix bit his lip and tried to think of which ones would look best in their room, where Chan would put them.

"How about just a dozen of simple red roses?" He smiles up at her. His go-to flowers were always red because they were the King's favorite.

"Would you liked them wrapped?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes, please." He nods and watches her take a sheet of paper to wrap them up.

"That will be 10 coins." She hands the dozen over. Felix happily pulls out the ten coins from his satchel. He hands the coins over with another smile.

"Thank you." He nods before turning to walk off. He gasped when someone bumped his shoulder.

"Watch it." The stranger growls.

"I'm sorry, maybe you should watch it. I had the right way." Felix snaps making the stranger stop to look at him.

"Who do you think you are?" The man looks down at Felix.

Felix sighs and knew what had to be done. He didn't feel like fighting today and pulling off his hood would stop just that.

Felix pulled back his hood as he said, "Lee Felix. The King's lover. You?"

Everyone stopped to look at the male. Some even feeling the need to bow at the sight of him. Others pointing out his ears that sat on top of his head.

It was no secret that the King's lover was a cat hybrid. Chan never hid what Felix was because he was madly in love with him and didn't feel like the hybrid should have to hide who he was.

If anyone had a problem with it, they dealt with the King.

"I'm sorry, your highness." The man instantly got on his knees to apologize. The man knew that Felix's lover was a ruthless man when it came to him.

"Apology accepted. Be more cautious and polite." Felix's cat ears twitched in anger. He felt his tail swinging under the cloak.