DILF (Han x Bang Chan AU)

Jisung thinks Jeongin's dad has major DILF energy.

WARNING: uhm, Jisung has daddy issues and will be discussed, I just thought I mention it because I don't know if that could be triggering or not. also, I know that daddy issues aren't just liking older men.

————

"I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" Jisung repeats as he stomps his feet. His whole body whining after getting off the phone with his mother. Apparently his father wanted to eat dinner with them. For what? Who knows.

"At least he's making some effort." Jeongin shrugs.

"You can't talk! Your dad is amazing! Mine left when I was a kid and only ever pops up when he wants something! He doesn't give a damn about me!" Jisung exclaims and slams his fist on his locker. Jeongin jumps making Jisung sigh.

"I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated." Jisung apologizes.

"It's fine. I know it's hard and I can never relate. At least you still have your Mom." Jeongin jokes making Jisung chuckle and ruffle his hair.

While Jeongin's mom died giving birth, leaving his dad to take care of the baby alone at a young age. Which is why Jisung thought Jeongin's dad was amazing. He understand kids their ages and wasn't a pain in the ass.

"Hey, dad is here. You coming?" Jeongin gathers his stuff.

"Yeah. Give me a chance to see your hot dad." Jisung picks up his bag.

The two make their way out of the library that they were studying in to see Chan waiting for them in his nice car.

"Hey Mr. Bang!" Jisung waves as they walk closer.

"Hey Jisung." He chuckles as he lowers his sunglasses.

Jeongin went to get in the front but Jisung was shoving him lightly so he could grab the door handle instead.

Jeongin stuck his tongue out at Jisung as the older got in the passenger seat, leaving him to get in the back.

"So Jisung, you coming over or am I dropping you off at your place?" Chan asked as he started to drive out of the parking lot.

"I would love to come-" "He can't because he's having dinner with his family tonight." Jeongin cuts him off from the back.

"Your place it is then." Chan smiles at the boy which made his heart flutter.

Jisung couldn't lie when he said he may have a small crush on Chan. I mean, how could he not? He was a hot, young, dad who would probably fit the best description for a porno video.

"Did you guys get some studying done?" Chan asked.

"I did. Squirrel over here doze off almost the whole time." Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Studying is boring and useless." Jisung shrugs as he plays with his hoodie.

"But good boys study. Don't you want to be a good boy and get into a good college?" Chan says which made Jisung choke on his spit.

Yeah, definitely fit the porno category.

"I don't know if I'm cut out of college." Jisung mumbles.

"Sure you are. You're a smart kid." Chan pats his thigh.

Jisung eyes widen at the action. Chan has to be fucking with him. Why else would the sexual tension between them be so high? Or maybe that's just Jisung thinking.

"Thanks but I could see Jeongin getting into a college before I do and I'm older." Jisung awkwardly chuckles.

"You'll figure something out." Chan was pulling into his driveway finally.