Guardian Devil (Seungmin x Changbin AU)

Seungmin swore to always protect Changbin.

WARNING: Triggering comments are made and actions occur along with them.
————

"Kim Seungmin, you are assigned to watch over Seo Changbin."

Seungmin jaw dropped as the council assigned to someone.

"But aren't you supposed to assign me to someone. You're supposed to do that with an angel." Seungmin says.

"They can't find the right angel for this certain boy so we had to step in." They explained.

Seungmin ran his hand through his hair. His hand running over his tiny horns that stuck out of his head.

"Can I see this boy then?" Seungmin asked.

A puff of smoke appeared in front of him to show a classroom full of students. It zoom in on a little boy who was playing with some paper, scissors, and crayons. His too big glasses sidling down his nose.

"What's so special about him?" Seungmin tilts his head as he watches him.

A little girl came over to him and snatched his crayons. The boy frowns and picks up his scissors to snip them across the girls hair.

Seungmin face lit up at the sight. The little girls scream filling his ears.

"When can I start?"

————

The next day, Seungmin poof behind the boy who was getting ready for school.

"You're shorter then I remember you being." Seungmin crouched down behind as he watched him fix his uniform in the mirror.

The boy looks up and freezes. Making eye contact with Seungmin.

The boy turns around and looks at him with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked in a tiny voice.

"You can see me?" Seungmin sits down on the floor, crossing his legs.

"Am I not supposed too?" The boy pushes his glasses up.

"Uh, no actually." He chuckles.

"Oh well still, who are you?" He repeats his question.

"I'm Seungmin. You're guardian." The boy smiles, showing off his sharp canine teeth.

"Guardian for what?" He questions.

"Guardian for any harm that will come your way. I swear to protect you till you no longer need me." He explains.

"Oh. Cool!" He smiles.

"Honey, who are you talking to?" An older woman comes to the door.

The boy looks at her and then back at Seungmin. He made a shushing motion with his finger to his lips.

The boy looks back at the older woman and smiles.

"No one."

————

Years had gone by and Seungmin was still by Changbin's side.

Changbin was now 18. He was finishing up high school.

Like Seungmin promised, no harm ever went the boys way.

Changbin still had his temper like he did as a child though.

From fights to getting suspended from school, he was all over the place with his anger.