SKZOO (OT8 AU)

Jisung has to keep a BIG secret from his friends.

————

"Quokka! Keep quiet!" Jisung hissed at the little small furry animal making noises inside his hoodie.

All Jisung got a was a similar hiss back.

"I won't feed you cheesecake every again if someone hears you!"

It got quiet surprisedly fast which made Jisung nod before walking back out of the bathroom of his school.

Jisung had a big secret to keep from his friends. His dear friends who he loved with all his heart but it was safest for the secret.

The secret was that Chan, the oldest of their group, had created certain characters for each of them based on their looks and personality.

One day, Jisung had woken up with a very small, animal that for some reason, resembled his character quite accurately.

For then on out, Quokka has been like his sidekick.

Been by his side throughout everything.

The thing was, Quokka was a very loud and obnoxious animal because he was just like Jisung. So it was hard to keep the animal quiet and he's been caught almost several times. He didn't want Quokka taken from him so he stayed hidden.

Jisung walked towards his locker where his friends waited.  They all talked among themselves with quiet giggles coming from them.

"Hey Sungie! You okay?" Hyunjin asked as he seen the boy.

"Yeah. My tummy just hurt a bit." Jisung rubbed his said stomach with a pout.

"Aw! You poor thing! Let's head to my place and chill!" Chan ushered the big group along with him at the back to watch.

It was quite an eventful trip to get back home with eight people and no car.

Felix and Jisung skipping around the maknae's to bug them while Hyunjin had to stop at every flower he seen and pluck them. Changbin wasn't even paying attention about half the time as he had his earbuds in and he couldn't hear very much. Chan having to direct him away from cars a few times while Minho watched the younger ones.

As they enter Chan's house, a pile of shoes appeared at the door with bags. All of eight of them just dumping their stuff.

"I'll be right back! I need to get something! Minho, do not put a movie on to scare the others!" Chan says before running up the stairs.

As the group got settled in on the couches, they put on a family friendly movie by Felix's request. All of their limbs on top of each other.

"I'm back!" Chan came down the stairs and plops down next to Minho, pulling Jeongin into his lap with a huff.

As the movie played through, everyone noticed Hyunjin getting restless. The second oldest not being able to take it much longer.

"What's the matter, Jinnie?" Minho asked.

"Nothing." Hyunjin whispered as he shrunk back in his seat.

Then a small sneeze coming from inside his hoodie.

"What was that?" Changbin questions as he nods towards him.

"N-nothing! I need to use the bathroom!" Hyunjin squeaks as he quickly pulls himself from the piles of limbs. As he did, a thud fell from his hoodie.

Everyone gasping as they seen a tiny white thing hit the floor with a soft 'oof' making Hyunjin gasp and instantly scoop it up.

"Are you okay, baby? I didn't mean to do that!" Hyunjin quickly apologizes as he placed kisses all the thing's body. The creature made a noise of comfort before Hyunjin turn to his friends. All of them looking at him with wide eyes.

"Hyunjin, what is that?" Jisung asked as he slowly place a hand over Quokka that snuggle against his stomach.

"I-I don't know. I just woke up one day and he appeared." Hyunjin turns to them more to show the weasel like creature who smiles at them with sharp eyes that contrast the green Dinosaur onesie he wore.

"Holy shit." Jisung moved his hoodie to show off Quokka who blink his eyes in confusion. The new light shining harshly on him.

A 'chip' noise was heard from Felix's bag making Felix quickly rush over and come back with a small chick like creature in his hand. It was doing a little dance that made his cute dress sway.

"Aw! He's wearing a dress! Jiniret wanted one too! I'm waiting for his in the mail!" Hyunjin chuckles.

"Arf!" Seungmin giggles as he seen his little puppy come from under his hoodie in his baseball uniform. It sniff around before rushing over to Minho and nudging him.

"Get that nasty thing away from my beauty." Minho grumbles as he bunny creature pops up. He was wearing a cute sweater but had a plush frying pan in his hand.

Everyone then heard a growl that surface from Jeongin's pocket and out popped a fox creature who looked cute in a pair of overalls.

"Aw! It's a fox!" Hyunjin giggles as Jiniret was now playing with BbokAri.

"Hey! Min! Get your bunny away from my innocent Quokka!" Jisung gasped as he pulled Quokka away from Leebit who was trying to kiss him.

"Wolf Chan!" Seungmin points at the wolf that was now curled up on his lap with a yellow cardigan on.

Everyone then looked at Changbin who seem to be left out of this mess. All of them seeming to have one so wouldn't Changbin?

"What? You think Dwaekki just comes out for anyone?" Changbin scoffs as he reaches behind him and pulls the animal hybrid out of the hood of his jacket. Everyone shocked to see the not so normal creature.

All of them had normal animals but then Changbin's was a mix of two. A bunny and a pig. Where Chan came up with it, who knows.

"You two are wearing matching hoodies!" Felix points out as he seen the hybrid standing on his leg. Dwaekki winking at Felix who let out a tiny giggle before pointing at BbokAri. The hybrid quickly jumping down to run over to the chick.

"I thought I was alone with Quokka." Jisung chuckles.

"Me too." Hyunjin admits. All of them agreeing that having the little animals made their friendship a little stronger now that they had something else in common.

"Okay! Let's finish this movie!" Chan cheers making all of them agree with a cheer. All of the members noticing how the creatures gathered on the floor with a pillow. Even getting sleepy Wolf Chan down there.

All of them cuddled up just like their people.

————

I have no idea what this but take it-

Peace. xx