Bro, You're So Valid (Seungmin x Changbin AU)

Seungmin came out with new pronouns to their boyfriend.

WARNING : homophobia and non-binary Seungmin!

This is for all my non-binary stays <3

————

"Binnie? Can we talk?" Seungmin stepped into Changbin's room. The older was putting on a shirt as he looked at them.

"Yeah. What's up, baby?" Changbin smiles at them.

Seungmin shuts the door and walks over to him. They grabbed his hands and lead him to the bed.

"What's the matter?" Changbin asked.

"This has been really hard for me to admit to myself and to work up the courage to tell you. I've told my parents and my next step is you." Seungmin explains.

"Whatever it is, I'm here for you." Changbin nods reassuringly.

"Here goes nothing." Seungmin takes a deep breathe.

Seungmin looked up at Changbin who stared at them with eyes of adoration. He rubs their hands with his thumbs as he tried to reassure them that they're fine.

"I'm non-binary." Seungmin whispered.

Seungmin did not know what to expect from Changbin. They knew he was supportive of everyone and that he was open minded to everything but they were also worried that this could be the end of their relationship for some reason.

"I'm so proud of you for being able to tell me that. I know it took a lot." Changbin says making Seungmin snap their head up. They had tears in their eyes as they thought about the outcome of coming out.

"Oh baby! Don't cry!" Changbin pulls them into a hug. Seungmin letting out tiny cries as they were pulled in his lap.

"You're so brave. So strong." Changbin praises as he runs his hand through their hair.

"I love you so much." Seungmin cries into his neck.

"I love you too, baby- oh wait, is it okay if I still call you that?" Changbin wanted to reassure.

"Yes. It's fine." Seungmin chuckles as they pull away from his neck and wipe their eyes.

"Did you want to change your name to something more comfortable?" Changbin asked.

"No. Seungmin is fine. All the nicknames you call me are fine. Baby, Minnie, darling, honey, and all that." Seungmin blushes as they say it out loud.

"So your parents know and I know. Is there anyone else who knows?" Changbin was making sure he got the run down to keep his partner safe.

"I wanted to tell you so you could hopefully help me come out to our friends." Seungmin admits.

"That's cool! Why don't we go over how you want to do?"

————

"Guys, Seungmin has something to say."

Changbin was holding Seungmin's hand as they stand by their table at lunch. All six eyes looking at the couple with full attention.

Seungmin looked at their boyfriend with big eyes. They are were filled with tears as they shook their head.

Seungmin couldn't do it alone.

"It's okay. You tried your best." Changbin nods reassuringly before bringing their hands up to kiss.

"Guys, I want to reintroduce you to my partner, Seungmin. They use they/them pronouns." Changbin explains with a smile.