Let Me Take Care Of You (Lee Know x Bang Chan AU)

Chan is always taking care of others but who takes care of him?

————

"Jisung, you got your earbuds. Hyunjin, you got your sleeping mask. Felix, you got your Changbin pillow. Changbin, you got your Gyu. Minho, you got your snacks. Seungmin, you got your books. Jeongin, you got your extra blankets. Everyone got everything. Am I missing anything?"

The group all looked at their leader with wide eyes as he ran off his mental checklist for them. The group deciding to take a camping trip with just the eight of them durning their break. Wanting to rekindle their time missed without Hyunjin.

"Do you got everything, hyung?" Felix asked.

"A course. You all got your things. Why wouldn't I have mine?" Chan scoffs before telling the driver they were good to go.

Minho looks at his only Hyung with worried eyes. He seen the way the leader was stressing lately. Specially with the come back near and the return of Hyunjin. He barely was getting sleep and taking time for himself.

Always worrying about everyone else but himself.

"Why don't you take a nap, hyung?" Minho suggested to the man next to him who was typing away on his laptop now.

"Nah. It's a perfect time to go over some records right now." Chan waves it off.

"No. It's a perfect time for you to get a nap. Changbin or Jisung can do that for you." Minho grabs the laptop from him and passes it back to Changbin behind him who sat with Jisung.

"Hey! That's mine!" Chan whines as he tries to grab it back but Minho pushes him back down in his seat and sternly looks him in the eye.

"It's a few hour drive. Take a nap. Now." Minho instructs making Chan nod and slouch in his seat. Not used to be telling what to do but the other way around.

Minho takes off his jacket and hands him the jacket to cover him up.

Being satisfied with getting their leader to sleep.

————

The bus pulled up to their camping destination and the eight men climb out of the small van. All of them stretching their limbs and trying to find somewhere to use the restroom.

"Hyung, did you sleep well?" Minho asked Chan.

"Eh. It was okay." Chan shrugs as he helps the driver with getting the bags out.

"Stop. Let me." Minho shoves Chan out of the way. The leader gasping as he watched Minho take over for him.

"I'll go over the tent arrangements then." Chan mumbles before turning to the group.

"Okay. Here's how it's going to go. To make it easy. We'll spilt off into the normal age groups. Me and Minho. Changbin and Hyunjin. The Twins and the Maknae's." Chan instructs making all of them nod.

"Got everything." Minho tells Chan as the driver takes off after making sure the group was set.

"Everyone grabs some bags and we need to start walking to our camp ground. It's going to be dark soon and I don't want to be making our tents blindly. Don't wonder off and stay with your tent buddy." Chan tells everyone. The group nods and starts grabbing their bags before being able to start walking. As they were walking, the group was already bothering their leader about small things.

"Hey hyung-" "What?" Minho cut off Hyunjin from asking Chan something. The leader frowning as he seen Minho jump into action instead.

"I was just wondering if me and Felix could switch tents. I want to cuddle with Jisung." Hyunjin plays with his fingers. Minho knew that Hyunjin wanted to be closer to Jisung after hearing about how the young rapper was having trouble sleeping due to the comeback and his hiatus.