Thank You (Hyunjin x Felix AU)

With Hyunjin away, Felix wants to include him in every way possible and Hyunjin appreciates everything he has done.

Inspired by fan art above. Credit to whoever made the masterpiece. <3

WARNING : obviously this will be a little angsty :(

————

With Hyunjin not at the dorms with the others, the group felt like something was missing from them. Every time they went out without him or couldn't mention him, it was like a piece of their heart getting taken.

Despite their managements attempts to shut Hyunjin away from their lives like he never exist, the group was keeping him in their hearts to let Stays know that they stand behind him.

Like Changbin wearing the bracelet that Hyunjin bought him more frequently on camera or Minho wearing a piece of familiar clothing of Hyunjin's.

Recently, Felix was in a video with Chan, Changbin, and Seungmin with their SKZOO character stuff animals. While they were cooking, not only did he carry Leebit in his hoodie but also Jiniret. Making sure they got their camera time to show that he always was supportive of his dancing brothers.

A course Stays noticed and love the effort that Felix was putting in.

Someone else noticed as well.

Hyunjin did.

A course he couldn't be seen with the group or anything but that doesn't mean he hasn't contact them or watches everything to keep up with them.

When he watched the recent video and seen his little SKZOO animal peeking out of Felix's hoodie, he wanted to cry on the spot.

As soon as he finished the video, he picked up his phone and called Felix. He still had their schedule so he knew that Felix wasn't busy at the moment.

"Jinnie hyung! Hi!" Felix's cheery but deep voice could be heard smiling through the phone.

"Lixie, hi! How are you doing?" Hyunjin closed his laptop.

"I'm a little tired but other then that, I'm good! How are you doing, hyung?" Felix asked.

"I miss you guys like crazy." Hyunjin admits.

"I know. Sungie hyung and Innie are missing you the most." Felix's voice got softer.

"I'll be back soon. Please don't worry or stress about me. I need you guys to be happy for Stays and most importantly, yourselves." Hyunjin chuckles.

"But you're our family. How can we not worry about you?" Felix says.

"Do you remember what I said about planets being like family?" Hyunjin felt his eyes getting watery.

"Yes." Felix sniffles. Hyunjin could tell he was almost crying like him.

"Even when they're far apart, the force of love keeps them together. No matter what." Hyunjin tells him.

"It stretches over any distance, and it's too strong to be broken." Felix finishes the quote.

"Can we please face time? I want to see your face." Hyunjin whispered.

"Hyung, I don't look good right now. Been crying and everything." Felix sniffles again.

"Nothing could make you look bad. I promise. Just please." Hyunjin begged. He felt like seeing Felix was the right thing now.