"You're A Criminal." "And You're Not Stupid." (I.N x Seungmin AU)

Seungmin is cute but he's not sweet in the slightest.

WARNING: Gangs, threats with weapons, and a small descriptive scene of jerking off. I would say kidnapping as well but does it really count as kidnapping if you enjoy it?

————

"That will be $10.50." Seungmin smiled at the young girl in front of him. He stood behind the counter of a small cafe where he worked.

"Here yah go." She smiles shyly and puts the exact change on the counter.

"You're name will be called when it's ready. Have a good day." Seungmin takes the money making the girl run off to find a table.

Seungmin's fake work attitude dropped as he put the money up.

The bell above the door rang making Seungmin sigh and put his smile back on.

"How may I help-" "Four black coffees and a cup of ice water. Make it quick."

Seungmin had to grabbed the cash register in front of him so he didn't snap at the man.

"Can I get a name for the order?" Seungmin gritted through his fake smile.

"I.N. Didn't I say make it quick?" The man lowered his sunglasses to look at the cashier.

Seungmin wanted to throw a hot pot of coffee in this man's face.

"Sorry, sir. We're going as fast as we can. You're order will be 25.50." Seungmin says.

The man pulls out a wallet and opens it. Money seem to be filling it to the top.

Seungmin scoffed at the man's carelessness of having that much money out in the open.

"Keep the change. Looks like you guys need it." He throws a 50 dollar bill on the counter.

"Thank you, sir. We'll call your name when your order is ready." Seungmin smiles one last time making the man step off to the side.

Seungmin put the money up as the bell rang behind him to grab an order.

Seungmin turned and seen the little girls order finally ready. He grabs the drink and calls out her name.

She stumbles up from her seat and walks over to the counter, keeping her eye on the waiting man.

She didn't mean to not watch where she was going as she grabbed her drink, it slipping from her hand and falling all over the floor.

"You brat!" The man shouts as he steps back so it wouldn't get on his shoes.

"I'm so sorry!" She cried.

Seungmin sighs and walks around the counter to squat down next to the girl.

"It's alright, darling. How about next time you want something, ask for me and I'll pay. Okay?" Seungmin offered with a small smile.

She wiped her eyes and nods making the man behind them jump in.

"Uh no! That brat could have ruin my shoes!"

Seungmin ignored the comment as he said, "Why don't you run along? I bet your Mother is worried sick where you are." The girl nods and quickly leaves the cafe.

Seungmin stands and ignore the man as he walks behind the counter to look for the mop.

"Uh, hello? Where's my order? Some brat spills coffee on my shoes and now my order is taking forever?" The man says.

Seungmin grew impatient at the man's attitude. The bell ringing above him for the drinks.

Seungmin grabbed the first cup he seen and spun around to toss it all over the man.