Kittens Vs Puppy (Changbin x Seungmin x Felix x Hyunjim AU)

Seungmin has to make room for his new friends.

Part 2 to Good Boy.

WARNING : again, it's pet play. still don't know the correct term for it.

————

"Welcome to my home. I'll go get puppy so you three can meet. Feel free to slip into kitten mode if you like." Changbin let the two blondes into the house. They both looked around the nice house with awestruck.

"Thank you again for taking us both. I've been with Hyunjin since I was kid and I just can't imagine life without him." Felix smiles at him.

"It's my pleasure, kitty." Changbin scratches his chin. Felix unintentionally letting out a soft purr that caused him to blush. The older smiling at the sight.

"I'll go get puppy." Changbin heads down the hall.

Once he was gone, Felix turns to Hyunjin as he sits his bag down.

"Do you think his puppy will like us?" Felix asked.

"I honestly don't care. As long as Owner likes us, that's all that matters." Hyunjin sits his back down next to Felix's.

"But Seungmin is his first pet. If he doesn't like us then Owner won't keep us." Felix pouts.

"Then the mutt better keep his mouth close. I'm only here to be with you, Lixie." Hyunjin says.

"Don't call him that! Owner won't like it!" Felix exclaims but shushes him when he hears Changbin coming back.

Changbin appeared at the entrance of the living room with a cute looking boy behind his legs. He wore his normal attire of a loose sweater and boxers.

Felix squeals as he got down to his knees and hands to meow at the Seungmin. Almost starling him which made Changbin chuckle.

"It's okay, puppy. Kitty just wants to say hello." Changbin nudges him forward.

Seungmin slowly crawls to him and sits on his knees. Almost unsure of what to do as he never met a kitty before.

Felix circles him before sitting in front of him and leaning forward to lick his cheek. The puppy quickly swatting his hands and retreating behind Changbin's legs.

Felix frowns and makes his way over to Hyunjin who sits on the couch.

"Aren't you going to slip into kitten mode?" Changbin asked.

"I have to watch after Felix." Hyunjin scratches his head. The kitty leaning into the touch some more.

"That's my job now. Remember? I can take care of him and you." Changbin says making Felix nod and paws at Hyunjin's leg. Wanting him to slip into his headspace so he had someone to play with since Seungmin was too shy still.

Hyunjin nods hesitantly before slipping down to the floor with Felix. Smiling at the younger kitty who paws at his nose.

"I have to run a few errands at work but I'll be back tonight. With some presents as well. So be good. This is a test to see if you guys can get along. Puppy knows the rules and will tell you guys what to do. I want you guys in bed by ten, if I'm not back yet. Understand?" Changbin tells the three pets.

Felix nods eagerly with a meow and Hyunjin agrees with his own meow.

Changbin looks down at Seungmin who was staring at the floor. Not very fond of the idea of Changbin leaving.

Changbin squats down by him and tilts his head up. Looking into his puppy dog eyes.

"I know you'll behave because you're my good boy, right?" Changbin whispered as he stroke his cheek. Seungmin nods as he snuggled into the touch.