Chilling Tales of the Stripper and Himbo (Lee Know x Han AU)

Jisung was just trying to leave work, not get pulled into a mess with a gay himbo.

WARNING : uh, gang activity.

————

"Okay ladies! Hands of the merchandise!" Jisung faked a laugh as he awkwardly shuffled some ladies hands away from his thin piece of clothing that covered his junk.

Jisung was able to break apart from the group of woman who were drunk off their minds and being real grabby despite the 'no touch' rule.

Jisung walked past Hyunjin, another stripper who went by the name Prince to the customers. His long legs and beautiful hair made everyone go crazy.

"Hey, I'm off Prince." Jisung smiles.

"See you tomorrow, Cheeks." Hyunjin smiles back. Their boss giving Jisung one of the weirdest names because of his chubby cheeks.

Jisung twitches his nose at the thought of coming in tomorrow. It was Saturday and he hated Saturday's.

Jisung goes into the back to the dressing rooms where another stripper, Jeongin, who goes by Foxxy, was having trouble with his costume.

"Hyung, help me!" Jisung whines as he see the older stripper.

Jisung helps the maknae of the club and zips up his weird top.

"Thanks hyung!" Jeongin squeals before running off.

Jisung walks into his dressing room that he shared with Hyunjin.

Jisung sat at his mirror and rubbed off all his makeup with some wipes before kicking off his heels. Standing so he could change out of his spandex.

Jisung worked at a club that was intended for males. Gay males mostly but ever so often they had women come in. All of them fetishizing the feminine boys but it made for great money most the time.

He pulled off his spandex and pulled on some more comfortable clothes like a hoodie and basket ball shorts. As he was putting on more comfortable shoes, when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" He calls making the door open to another stripper by the name of Sunshine but Jisung knows as Felix.

"Hey, hyung. Heard you're going home. Here's your money from stage." Felix hands him a bag of the cash.

"Thanks." Jisung stands and grabs the bag.

"You okay? You seem down?" Felix asked with a pout.

"Yeah. Just tired. Had some real grabby women today." Jisung admits as he picks up another bag that had his personal belongings in.

"Why didn't you tell Binnie hyung? You know he would have them kicked out." Felix was referring to their friend and bodyguard of the club.

"I didn't want to stress him and those ladies always give us the best money. I'm not complaining, just felt a little gross." Jisung turns to Felix with a huff. Both his bags on his shoulders.

"Hyung, you shouldn't let people make you uncomfortable." Felix sighs.

"It's okay, Lix. I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe we could go on together. You know they love seeing us together." Jisung laughs as he nudged Felix.

"Okay. Be safe. See you tomorrow." Felix softly smiles.

Jisung nods and heads out his dressing room so he could start walking towards the exit. As he was walking towards the exit, the door to the bosses office open and someone was shoved out.