Halloween Night (Bang Chan x Hyunjin AU)

Everyone loves a good partner in crime story.

WARNING : slight violence and feminine Hyunjin, Felix, and Jisung (because it's Halloween!)

Requested by -softnfluffy !! This idea was so cute and I had to write it first! Specially after I picked out their costumes!

————

Halloween was always Hyunjin's favorite time of the year. It gave him an excuse to be extra pretty and have fun with his friends.

This year, him and his friends decided to dress up like fairies after Felix came to them with the idea. All of them (but Jeongin who refused to wear a dress because of his "muscles" and saying no one wanted to see him in that) wore pretty cottage style dresses with sparkly makeup and bought some aesthetically pleasing wings to match their outfits. 

Hyunjin wore a pair of light purple wings that were almost see through and a flower crown to match.

Felix wore a pair blue wings that had sliver designs covering it with a small diamond tiara clip to sit at the back of his, half up and down hairstyle.

Jisung wore a soft white pair of wings that matched the gold clips he had pin in his hair.

Then Jeongin wore light green wings and a vine crown that he made looked like it was woven through his hair.

All of them looked straight of Pinterest if you got my jest.

They all had fun roaming the streets that were packed with other people who dressed up in different costumes.

Felix even went the extra mile to carry a small tube of glitter and anytime some compliment his outfit, he would lightly blow it towards them and make the complimenter laugh.

They stopped at different booths to look at different merchandise and even getting some candies from some.

Hyunjin was having a good night and he didn't want it to end.

"Hey Jin, look at those flowers!" Jisung pointed out as they past a flower booth.

"We have to stop!" Hyunjin squeals as they all rush over to the flowers.

As they had their backs turn, on the other side of the street, four guys came running out of an alley. All of them looked frantic and almost, guilty.

"Where do we go now?" The shortest of them asked.

One of them with cat like features scan the crowd and took notice in four pretty boys who looked innocent enough.

"We act like we know them and pretend we weren't there at all." The guy exclaims.

"Wait, what-" Another one with orange hair was cut off by his friends pulling him towards them.

The four boys all join the fairy boys and wrapped their limps around them unexpectedly. The fairy boys all gasping and trying to look around at their situation.

The orange hair being reluctant till he seen some cops come through the alley they were just at and instantly wrapped his arm around the waist of the pink fairy.

"Stay quiet and act like you know us." The shortest one whispered to Felix.

"Innie," Hyunjin whines as he tries to reach for the hand of his friend next to him. The green fairy arms being trapped by a puppy looking boy back hugging him and acting friendly.

Then Jisung was blushing harshly as the cat like boy was holding his waist and putting his chin on his shoulder.

Felix was giggling like this was normal as the short one kissed his cheek repeatedly.