Him and I (Han x Lee Know AU)

It's always been them.

WARNINGS; toxic relationship.

————

"What's with the hickies?" Changbin asked as Jisung sat next to him at the bar.

"Minho fucked me last night, duh." Jisung takes off his jacket and sits it on the back of his chair.

"I thought you two had a fight the other day?" Changbin sipped his drink.

"Yeah and we made up." Jisung shrugs.

"Meaning one of you was horny and the other was drunk." Changbin rolls his eyes.

"You know this is why no one likes you." Jisung says.

"You know I'm right! Why the hell do you stay with him if all you two do is fight?" He sighs.

"Every couple fights!" He exclaims.

"You two get into actual fist fights! One time you both were hospitalized!" Changbin shoots back.

Jisung looked down at the bar as he says, "What's love without pain and suffer?"

----

"Where is he?"

"Hello to you too."

"Where is he?" Minho asked Chan.

"He isn't here! He took Changbin and went out to Jokers Bar." Chan leans against the door frame.

"That fucker." Minho growls and walks back to his, (Jisung's), car.

"Why do you got Jisung's car?" Chan asked.

"He took my car." Minho opens the car door.

"And?" Chan raises his eyebrow.

"Along with my wallet that has all my money in it." Minho explains as he gets in.

"Fuck." Chan groans. He grabs his jacket from the coat hanger and rushes out, closing the door behind him.

Chan opens the passenger door as he says, "I have a feeling tonight isn't going to end well."

"If that fucker spends any of my money, then yeah."

----

"That guy was a total creep." Changbin laughs.

"He keep trying to feel me up before you hit him in the balls." Jisung laughed with him as the two walked outside to Jisung's, (Minho's) car. The night sky had snow falling already.

"Jisung!" Minho was walking up to the two with Chan trying to catch up to him.

"Oh fuck." Jisung sighs.

"Why the hell did you take my wallet?" Minho grabs Jisung by his collar.

"You took his wallet? Jisung, we had a 200$ bill!" Changbin admits.

"You fucker!" Minho shouts at him.

"Fuck you! You know why I took it!" Jisung shouts back as he shoves Minho off himself.

"Why did he take it?" Changbin asked Jisung.

"Tell him." Jisung smirked.

"It was not a big deal-" "Tell him! Tell him right fucking now!" Jisung cuts him off.

"It's none of his business! It's between me and you!" Minho says.

"He moan another guys name last night!" Jisung points at him like a child who telling on a sibling.