Till The Day I Die (Changbin x Seungmin AU)

Changbin doesn't want to forget him again.

Part 2 to Guardian Devil, as requested by a reader.

————

"Seo Jeongin, get down here! Now!" Changbin shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"No! I don't want to go to school!" The boy whines from the safety of his room.

"I know but you have too or I'll go to jail. Do you want me to go to jail?" Changbin calls up.

It was silent for a moment making Changbin gasp.

"Why are you thinking so hard!? Get down here!" Changbin shouts again.

The door opens of the upstairs hallway and ten year old Jeongin comes down the stairs in his school uniform.

"Maybe you in jail won't be so bad." Jeongin mumbled as he was handed his backpack.

"Get off to school before I send you to jail." Changbin shoves him by the head.

Jeongin leaves his house with his dad getting ready for work.

Jeongin makes his way down the sidewalk to his bus stop and waits patiently for the bus.

He hated school. Kids always picked on his for his crooked teeth and that his dad was a single parent. He also just didn't learn like the other kids.

"Hey." A tap was felt on his shoulder.

Jeongin looked back and seen a taller male with purple hair.

"Why do you look so blue?" He asked.

"I don't want to go to school." Jeongin pouts.

"Why not?" The person crouched down to his height.

"Because kids pick on me." Jeongin says.

"That's not fun. Why don't we skip it then?" The person suggested.

"My dad wouldn't like that." Jeongin shakes his head.

"What your dad doesn't know won't hurt." He smiles, showing pointy canine teeth.

"You're right!" Jeongin smiles making the man stand and offer his hand.

"Let's go get ice cream." The man smiles back as Jeongin took his hand.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"I'll tell you later."

————

Changbin was frantically walking around his house, on the phone with the police as the door opened.

"Jeongin!" Changbin gasped and dropped his phone to rush over to him.

Changbin attacked him in a hug and checked his body for any marks.

"What are you doing!?" Jeongin exclaims.

"Why did they say you weren't at school? I was worried about you! Where did you go?" Changbin question.

"I went and got ice cream!" Jeongin smiles innocently.

"Ice cream? Are fucking insane? Why didn't you go to school?" Changbin shouts.

"Seungmin said it was okay!"

Changbin felt a heavy weight on his shoulders as that name left his child's mouth.

"How do you know that name?" Changbin voice dropped to a whisper.

"I met him! He has purple hair and cool teeth!" Jeongin giggles.

Changbin couldn't process what his son was telling him. This guy Seungmin that haunted his life growing up as he tried to remember why he was so important to him, makes an appearance again and with his child?