Got A Pretty Boyfriend Too (Seungmin x I.N AU)

Jeongin doesn't know if he's jealous of Seungmin or his boyfriend.

WARNING : abuse and homophobic slurs.

————

Jeongin looks at Seungmin who was surrounded by all his cool friends and boyfriend.

Jeongin clutching his books to his chest tighter as he seen Seungmin kiss his boyfriend. The tall, pretty, smart, cool, dancer by the name of Hyunjin.

The young boy frowns as he over hears them talk about their plans to go out with Seungmin dad's car.

Jeongin envying Seungmin's paper white smile as he laughs with his friends. His perfect body adoring the cute outfit he wore.

All he see is someone he should be.

The boy sighs and pushes himself off the locker to make his way down the hall. Passing the group as they walk down the hall. Laughing and enjoying each other's company like they were the only ones in the room.

————

Jeongin stabs his food as he thinks about this morning and seeing Seungmin with his perfect life.

Being jealous over someone he doesn't even know.

The boy was so caught up in his angry thoughts that he was caught off guard when something was splashed on him.

Jeongin gasped and abruptly stood from his seat as some red sauce hits his face and seeps into his sweater.

"Shit! I'm so sorry! I tripped!"

Jeongin looks up at the boy and seen it was none other then Seungmin. His boyfriend by his side with the same concern face.

Jealousy coursing through him at the worse time.

"It's fine." Jeongin grabs his bag and rushes out of the cafeteria. He heads to his locker and pulls out a spare sweater to head to the bathroom.

Jeongin enters the bathroom and pulls off his sweater to put into the sink to hopefully get the liquid out before it stains.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin looks back at the door to see Seungmin standing there.

"Yeah." Jeongin turns back to his sweater. Not in the mood to look at Seungmin and start thinking.

"I was just checking. My boyfriend said I should." He awkwardly admits.

Jeongin sighs at the thought of Seungmin not actually caring if he was okay. Just doing it for his boyfriend.

Jeongin looks up at the mirror, making eye contact with Seungmin. His cute little puppy face looking back at him.

"All your friends are so cool. You go out every night in your daddy's nice car. Yeah, you're living the life." Jeongin mumbles as he looks back down and scrubs harshly at his sweater.

"E-excuse me?" Seungmin steps closer as he thought he heard the wrong thing.

"Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend too. I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you. All I see is what I should be." Jeongin rants on further as he scrubs viscously at his sweater.

"Happier. Prettier. Jealousy. Jealousy!" Jeongin yelps when he accidentally scrubs too harshly and misses the sweater to hit his hand.

"I'm sorry." Seungmin excuses himself from the weird scene.

Seungmin steps out the bathroom to see Hyunjin waiting for him.

"Is he okay?" Hyunjin asked with concern laced in his voice.