Would You Live For Me? (Changbin x Hyunjin AU)

Hyunjin was always a little crazier then Changbin.

WARNING : basically, Harley Quinn!Hyunjin with Joker!Changbin but minus the toxicity. Which will mean that this includes violence and gore. Plus feminine!Hyunjin for fun~

————

"He's cute." Hyunjin over looks the club floor from the balcony he stood on. It was one from the second floor so he was able to see everything from below.

"He also looks like a bottom. You know I can only handle one of you." Changbin says from beside him as he directs the younger away from the chubby cheek boy he was eyeing.

"So you want me to suffer with two tops instead of you putting in more work for two bottoms?" Hyunjin pouts as he continues his search.

"Exactly. Not hurry up." Changbin pats his butt.

Hyunjin twirls his hair as he watched the crowd below him. It was a quiet night. Not many catching they eye of Quinn Hyunjin.

"How about him?" Hyunjin points out a young looking boy who had sharp features and was chatting up a puppy looking boy.

Changbin came up behind Hyunjin and looked at where he pointed. He thinks about if the boy actually had the chance and decides he does with a hum.

"Let's go get him." Changbin nods making Hyunjin squeals and grab his boyfriends hand to lead him downstairs.

Once the couple reached the downstairs area, Hyunjin wanted to rush over to him but Changbin was quicker to stop him, "Behave, little boy. You know this requires both of us."

"Yes, puddin." Hyunjin grins as he starts to pull Changbin into the crowd.

The couple made their way through the dancing bodies till they reached the boy who was now alone with the puppy boy off talking to someone else.

Once the boy had laid eyes on the couple, he got the sense that they were interested in him. His idea actually right as the one in the dress made his way towards his front with the one in the suit towards his back.

Changbin stood behind the boy and grabbed his hips while Hyunjin pressed his back to his front. Taking his hands to put on his own hips.

"What's your name?" Changbin asked.

"Jeongin." The boy calls out making Hyunjin giggle.

"Pretty name." Hyunjin purrs as he leans his head back on Jeongin's shoulder.

Jeongin was mesmerized by how Hyunjin's body was moving with the music. How the gold dress fit his curves just right. His pastel blonde hair with blue and red tips falling down his shoulders in curls. A few different tattoos along his body as well.

"You like him?" Changbin whispered in Jeongin's ear.

"I-I mean, he's yours. Isn't he?" Jeongin whispered back.

"I'm willing to share tonight." Changbin chuckles.

"I want to have so fun." Hyunjin comments as he grinds his hips back further against Jeongin who groans as he feels Hyunjin's butt against his crotch.

"F-fine!"

————

"Brought back some drinks." Changbin came into the room to see Hyunjin straddling Jeongin with his dress about falling off his shoulders.

"Puddin, why don't you join us before I take this cutie all by myself?" Hyunjin teases as runs a red painted nail across Jeongin's chin.

The younger paying more attention to Hyunjin then he was before now that he got him in the light.