Epilogue

"Are we done?" I asked as I massaged my back.

"Yes. We are done. This is beautiful." My photographer said.

I nodded. "Thank you." I said and he nodded walking away.

These past few months have been rough. Melanie was taken away from us. That really tore me up. She was taken to her step father being that he did adopt her.

It pained me so much to see her cry on the stand when they said she would be placed in the care of him. I cried the whole time as they came, as she packed a few bags and as she left. Painful wasn't even the adjective to describe the feeling I felt.

Today, is my last maternity shoot. All four of us, Devin, Melanie and Cara took pictures when we first found out I was pregnant and when I was around 5 months. Now, at 8 months I am taking another set of photos and this time, it's by myself.

Devin thought it would be a good idea for me to do this shoot, he thinks it will make me happy or make me feel better but really and truly getting Melanie back is the only thing that will make me one hundred percent happy.

When Melanie was first taken away, I got so sick that doctors said I was extremely close to losing the baby. They said I suffered from a mild depression stage and that it would hurt the baby if I stayed this way. That's why recently, I've been trying my best to be positive. A small part of me can't help but think about the possibility of never getting Melanie back and it hurts too bad.

I took off the dress that I had on, and put on a pair of harem pants, my milf t- shirt and my sandals before I left the place. I was happy about my makeup so I decided to leave that on.

I groaned feeling a Braxton hicks contraction. They hit me every time I eat spicy food but I couldn't resist the hot and spicy pickle and the Hershey almond bar I had today.

"Hello." I said as I answered the phone

"Hey baby. The photographer told me you left. What's wrong?" He asked.

"My back is just hurting." I complained.

"You need a massage?" He asked me.

I smiled. "Yes, and I need my toes painted." I said.

"So go to ling ling and get your toes done." He said.

I laughed. "Her name is Ming Ling and no. I want my baby daddy to do it."

"Well call that nigga." He said

"Don't play with me Devin." I laughed.

"I'm serious because I'm your husband." He said assertively.

"You're also the father of my children therefore my babies daddy." I said.

"Don't call me that Lauren." He said demandingly

"Oh yes daddy. I said and he laughed.

"You always horny."

"Dick and Food keeps me content for right now." I said bluntly.

He laughed. "Come home so daddy can lay this pipe then." He said.

"I would be a whole lot happier if I had Melanie." I said.

He sighed. "I know baby. It's so hard right now because her step father did adopt her." He said.

"He also left her." I yelled.

"I know pooh. Just take it easy. You've got the baby in you." He reminded.

I sighed and shook my head. "You're right. I just get so sad you know?" I told him.