Chapter 49

"How you feeling?" My mom asked me.

"Good." I smiled.

"You look great." She said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you. Jacob you have my marriage licenses and Erin you have Devins ring right?" I asked.

"Marriage License is in my binder." Jacob said.

"The ring is inside of my pocket." Erin said taking it out to show me.

I nodded my head. "Perfect. Yall checked security?" I asked.

I'm currently in the bridal sweet putting on my last touches before I walk down the aisle. Yes, I have security because I don't want baby mama coming in ruining anything.

"You ready for your first touch?" Erin asked.

"Yes." I said eagerly. I haven't seen Devin in more than 38 hours and haven't spoken to him in more than 24. We can speak and touch but can't see each other for five minutes before the ceremony.

"Alright, let's go."he said and I laughed at how excited he was.

We walked through the vineyard and I couldn't possibly be more happy. It was like my heart and mind were at peace, but I couldn't help but be excited to see Devin.

"Stay right here." Erin said I nodded and stood in my spot after he blind folded me.

"Alright you two." He said and grabbed my hand and then it joined with Devins.

I couldn't even help myself I started to cry. It was all tears of joy that I had found my whole heart and now I will be with my whole heart for the rest of my life.

"Baby you okay?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yes. I'm just so excited to be with you on today. I love you so much." I whispered my voice cracking slightly.

"I love you too babe. I missed you so much." He told me murmuring and he kissed my hand.

"We are gonna be married soon." I said.

He laughed. "I know and I can't wait."

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Yes. Sure in more ways than one. I can't wait to see you, kiss you and be with you and the girls as a family." He told me.

"I can't wait either." I whispered. "The girls told me that you looked handsome."

"The girls told me that you look amazing too. They said it was a beautiful dress." He said.

"It is. I'm happy." I assured him.

"So there is no chance of you leaving me at the alter?" He asked

I laughed. "No, not a chance in hell." I told him.

Erin called for the three minute mark and we decided to pray. When we prayed we prayed over our marriage, our children and our family.

"Alright babe. I'll see you at the alter." Devin said.

"Okay." I said and I left out first.

"You good!" Devin said.

"Yes. I'm happy. I just need to speak to my dad." I told him.

He nodded and we went to the bridal sweet.

"Hey baby girl." My daddy said when he seen me.

"Hey daddy." I said suddenly becoming emotional.

"You look so so beautiful princess." He said grabbing a tissue.

"Thank you." I said.

He stared at me for a few moments and then hugged me. The hug made me feel great and secure.